Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my first cycle.

ArmandDeSanto

32yrs old
5ft9in tall
163 lbs
22% bf

Training on and off for a while due to work getting in the way. Now I have more time to workout and want to lose this extra bf% I have gained from the stationary work I do while gaining some much needed lean muscle.

Plan is to eat eat eat high protein meals with whey shakes for breakfast, post workout, and before bed.

50mg Winstrol a day with 3cc(300mg/3ml) of Test Prop a week.

Background played sports in high school and then was in the Army as a combat medic been out for about 5 years and only been to the gym for the last 5 months again and have seen some improvment, wanting to kick things into over drive.

After my 6 week cycle I will be taking Liv32 and HCG Pregnyl for 2 weeks.

Want to hear from some with experience and see if this is a well rounded plan. Thanks for the feedback in advance.

I think it's a bad idea. You've only been back in the gym for 5 months. I'd have at least 2 consecutive and productive years before using aas. Also your body fat is high and the windstol won't do much if your diet isn't on point. I'd tighten up the diet and get down to 15%. Then lean bulk for a while. I suggest using a good fat burner to help yourself out. N2burn and n2slin is a great combo. I'd also be taking a good multi, fish oil, protein, and a natty test booster. I like to stack bridge and daa or hcgenerate
And unleashed.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

163 lbs is skinny dude.. and at 22% bf you have no lean muscle base to be doing AAS.. winny at 22% bf will do absolutely nothing for you except dry out your joints.. learn to eat properly and train.. your a long way from ready to touch steroids..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Too small and too fat. I would like to see a pic because 163 at 22% looks absolutely terrible in my mind.

Top Bottom