Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my cycle to soon or not......(recovering from a broken arm.)

S

Stiffler

OK about 3 months ago I broke my arm (humorus). I just got my cast off 4 weeks ago, and I have been doing light weight exercises at the gym (bench press,curls,ect.) now for about 2 weeks, and everything is going good.

This is what I was thinking of doing; start a fina only cycle next week or so to try to get some of my strengh and a little bit of my size back in my arm (which is 12" in dia. lol)

Then In the late fall (oct.) do a test/dbol/fina cycle to get back to where I was.

Do you think I'm starting to earily??? I mean I dont expect to get back to where I was from the fina cycle but to just help out a little...PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK! Thank you!

dude!

hey man im in kinda the same boat as u r cuz i broke my ankle and had pins put in and i was wondering the same thing. If it is at all possible for this to stay up for a while so we can get some good feed back , that would be great guys...:D

I have heard of some people shooting deca after a serious injury to help there mass come back up a little...

B
U
M
P

I've had some pretty bad injuries in the past and never used gear to help with recovery. I was always afraid of getting too strong too fast and getting re-injured. I would say let it heal and build some strength and size back up naturally for a few more months at least.

thats exactly what I was thinking...but do u think a fina only cycle would really hurt that bad like 50mg EOD?

Top Bottom