Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting My Anavar Cycle

oxman

Hello everyone. Finally starting to post. I have followed the boards on and off for years. I am getting ready to start an Anavar only cycle(my first) and decided i needed more info. Here are my stats: I'm 5'11 180lbs 27yo. My bodyfat is a mystery the calipers say like 9% but I know I'm more, maybe like 13%. I have been training on and off for about 8 years. I'm not at my genentic potential but don't care. I only want to add between 8-10lbs but also want to be ripped I will be starting my cycle in about 4 weeks(waiting for my last refill). I will have 900 2.5 BTG anavar. Basically enough for about 40mg ed for 8 weeks. My question is, would it be better to stretch it to ten weeks at 32.5mg? I have read alot of conflicting information. Also, would it be wise to run some clen and/or cytomel during or post cycle to aid in fat reduction? Also once and for all, anti-e's with anavar only???????? I forgot to mention I have a little pre-existing gyno, no lumps just fatty tissue left over from puberty. It seems to be less troublesome, the better shape I'm in. Sorry for the length I just had alot of questions.

Thanks

Ok, here's some advice -- decide if you are bulking or cutting. It sounds like you want to gain mass and get lean at the same time and this is a reason many athletes fail on a cycle.

If bulking, go all out, try to gain 30 lbs or more and then diet later. If you are too worried about getting fat, you will not make the most of your gains and will end up with very little change in your appearance when you're done.

Regarding your bodyfat percentage, my thoughts are that pictures never lie -- feel free to post one here -- crop your head if you like.

I would keep the cycle 8 weeks not 10.

Thanks alot George. Good point. The thing is when I start to put on alot of weight(which I'm pretty good at naturally,I was 200+ once) I'm solid but don't look very good. In part because of my pre-existing gyno or estro-fat or whatever the hell you call it. That's why I've been asking about the cytomel(low to moderate dose) and clen. The lower my bf the less of an issue it seems to be. I really don't think I want 30lbs even if it's lean. I guess what I really need help with is my breast tissue. Depending on whether my nipples are erect, I have a pump, etc I can look like I have nicely developed pecks and in the same day look like I have gyno. How do I determine what kind of gyno I have? I have heard there are different kinds? Is it possible that an anti-e alone before my cycle might help? I am going to order the Yohimburn, should I run it with the var? Btw, thanks for the personal attention. It makes a difference.

Sounds like your cutting.

As GS says you have to decide up front your goals first.

Clen will help you lean out start with 80 - 120 mcg on a 2 or 3 days on and 1 off cycle for 2 to 3 weeks. Then take a week off and repeat. Start the clen in week 6 of your cycle.

Check with Macro on Yohimburn. I just ordered it for the first time and I will let you know how it works for me.

Top Bottom