Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting HRT

Voltrader

6'1 260lbs 18-20% BF Age 40

I have had my blood work done and most of my hormones where in range except for I did have low testosterone. I am going through a compounding pharmacy so the Dr. and I have decided to start me on a blend of Test C,E, and P 200 mg a week in a 1cc pin. The doc also prescribed arimidex 1 mg 2x a week that seems to be a little much I was thinking a .25 mg 2x a week. I also will be doing HCG 500iu/30iu so 500 iu a week. I was thinking I couls do that every other week at 1000iu. I do have enough refills for to start the first six weeks with a lil higher dose of the test blend I was thining .75 cc every four days for 4-6 weeks. Then slowing down to .50 cc evey 4 days. I will want ot do the occasional blast a couple times a year. My diet is going to cost more then the meds though. Thank you for any input. Goal is to get around 245# 8-12% bf.

Last edited:
1mg adex 2x a week isnt too much for that dose of test.

Also I would not do 1000IU HCG every other week. For starters you dont need that much even if done every other week and secondly it has no real half life. Having been on trt for some time I notice that after a week are start to notice testicular shrinkage.

I would actually do hcg 2x a week, 250iu two days before test and then again the day before test injection.

Thanks ZYGLA. I did dig deeper on the forum and I understand now why I would want to 250iu 2x a week. I have done quite a bit of research on AI's and I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around them the Dr. says they are for gyno but from what I have read its not just about gyno. I could use a AI for dummies. I do not want make assumptions but the other benefits from adex would be helping with bloating and water retention issues. Also it just helps as kind of a check and balance in simple terms correct. Is there a thread I have a read needtgetaas thread but some of that quite honestly right over he top of my head but I am so glad I read it learned alot from that thread. I understand the hcg I like my boys even though they are snipped and shoot blanks but I like to know they are there. I am ready to go and continue my research and look forward to learning more. I went a dropped too much money at the grocery store. So next step is getting my diet dialed in I have a nice framework and after about 3-4 months I will be looking forward to a possible blast. Thank you to this forum. I have been everywhere and it is easy to tell this forum has the largest group of well informed and honorable members. I know I need to buck up for a platinum membership but I just bought my groceries and I have 3 other mouths to feed. Thanks and any direction a thread about AI will be very appreciated.

OK went back and reread the needtogetaas thread I get it now sometimes it takes a couple of times before it sinks. I am now comfortable with the adex excited my scripts should be here tomorrow.

Top Bottom