Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting with gear

PedroV

Hey everyone, I'll just get to the point, I want to begin using steroids. I have been training for 3years and must say I gained a decent amount of muscle, started at around 60kg, now weigh 75kg with 12% bodyfat( I am now 20years old). I try to eat 6000calories a day and train 5-6times in a week. But I want to give it a boost, so I've been searching up a lot, talked to many people, read books etc...

Basically I want to gain weight but it's my first cycle ever. A lot of people told me to use deca - sustanon is a great combination but I've read a lot of things where people get a depression from this stack. So this kinda creeps me out a bit, I don't want to lose my motivation. Then other people told me to use dianabol. But at this point I find it hard to choose because there is nowhere to find a clear "before-after" situation.

So my question is, what is your experience, which steroids did u use and what do you recommend me to use?

For a first cycle, stick to test only and if you really desire, either front load the test the first week OR add in an oral for the first few weeks to kickstart the cycle.

However, you are still too young imo to begin using - you're HPTA has not fully developed, which means that when you do your pct, if you go back to your normal levels of natural production, development will have been halted (not good). You are also nowhere near your genetic potential; you could easily gain another 20 pounds naturally in a short period of time.

I would honestly wait until you are AT LEAST 21; although even this is not an ideal scenario - 25 would be your best and safest bet.

Definitely don't jump into the upper level compounds for your first cycle, though, there is honestly no need man. You will grow like a tree on test alone (500mg / week for 8-12 weeks), and you will only need to boost the dosage levels up from that point on (which is why it's not smart to start with upper tier compounds).

teste or cyp for 12 to 14 weeks ( avoid sust, its just extra hassle and no added bonus vs. teste or testcyp)

400-500mg ew for 14 weeks
AI wk1-15 dex 0.25mg eod
wk16-20/21 PCT 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed

For a first cycle, stick to test only and if you really desire, either front load the test the first week OR add in an oral for the first few weeks to kickstart the cycle.

However, you are still too young imo to begin using - you're HPTA has not fully developed, which means that when you do your pct, if you go back to your normal levels of natural production, development will have been halted (not good). You are also nowhere near your genetic potential; you could easily gain another 20 pounds naturally in a short period of time.

I would honestly wait until you are AT LEAST 21; although even this is not an ideal scenario - 25 would be your best and safest bet.

Definitely don't jump into the upper level compounds for your first cycle, though, there is honestly no need man. You will grow like a tree on test alone (500mg / week for 8-12 weeks), and you will only need to boost the dosage levels up from that point on (which is why it's not smart to start with upper tier compounds).
To be honest, I don't think I'll gain much more weight considering how much I train/eat and hardly gain 2-3kg a year. It'll probably take me ages to get 20kg more. And let's be serious, even arnold took steroids before he was 20years old and he's still alive? The only thing that matters to me is the mind-part on certain steroids.

To be honest, I don't think I'll gain much more weight considering how much I train/eat and hardly gain 2-3kg a year. It'll probably take me ages to get 20kg more. And let's be serious, even arnold took steroids before he was 20years old and he's still alive? The only thing that matters to me is the mind-part on certain steroids.

the main problem with steroid use is it will damage your reproductive health/HPTA. it won't kill you, but it will kill your dick if you do not pct correctly and cycle off correctly.. also the younger you use steroids the more likelihood of causing permanent HPTA damage. I would pick the chances of someone under 21 using steroids and able to actually recover their T levels into their 20's as somewhere under 5%. its that risky

and also for you to think you have hit your genetic peak already at that age is nonsense. the strongest dudes in any meathead gym around the world are all well into their 30's, 40's and even early 50's. I know at my gym the strongest dude is 51, and 2nd strongest is mid 40's. I'm almost 40 and last year I hit all time PR's in clean, bench, squat and row. I plan on breaking that record again next year. so no you didn't hit your peak at 20, hate to tell you that...

the main problem with steroid use is it will damage your reproductive health/HPTA. it won't kill you, but it will kill your dick if you do not pct correctly and cycle off correctly.. also the younger you use steroids the more likelihood of causing permanent HPTA damage. I would pick the chances of someone under 21 using steroids and able to actually recover their T levels into their 20's as somewhere under 5%. its that risky

and also for you to think you have hit your genetic peak already at that age is nonsense. the strongest dudes in any meathead gym around the world are all well into their 30's, 40's and even early 50's. I know at my gym the strongest dude is 51, and 2nd strongest is mid 40's. I'm almost 40 and last year I hit all time PR's in clean, bench, squat and row. I plan on breaking that record again next year. so no you didn't hit your peak at 20, hate to tell you that...

I am definitely not saying I hit my peak already, but going to the gym just to gain 3kg's pure muscle a year for all the work that you put into is pretty demotivating. So I'd rather use something, to get fucking huge, so, info is more than welcome!

I am definitely not saying I hit my peak already, but going to the gym just to gain 3kg's pure muscle a year for all the work that you put into is pretty demotivating.

Go buy 3kgs of chicken breast and you'll realise how much size 3kg of pure muscle is, pay your dues and put the time in.

its not worth messing up and stopping your internal development and likely ending up on weekly test injections for the rest of your life just to feel normal.
wait till atleast 25 IMO.

so what if he did, sure i love the guy but so what. we know better now and look around and you will see 15yr olds using gear, doesnt make it smart...

Go buy 3kgs of chicken breast and you'll realise how much size 3kg of pure muscle is, pay your dues and put the time in.

Trust me, I've ate a lot of chicken so I know how much it is. I put a lot of time in my trainings and eating schedules, as told above, I try eating almost 6000calories a day. Believe it or not :).

Top Bottom