Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting First SARMS Cycle

IMG_2391.jpgIMG_2392.jpg

sitting at about 193lbs can't really seem to put on anymore weight

looking good. just cause you aren't putting on weight doesn't mean anything

sarm's give you lean muscle mass while burning fat. so the weight not moving means you are losing fat and gaining lean muscle at the same time WITHOUT retaining water.

Remember that the weight is just a number. If you gained 5 pounds of muscle and lost 5 pound of fat, the number on the scale would not change but your physique would look totally different.

Also remember that there is no water retention from SARMS. All the weight you can is real true weight that you will keep once your cycle is over.

If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

I would continue to focus on strictly lean mass and still cutting some fat. Unless you are really lean I don't think you need to look at the scale too much. Just keep pushing.

Remember that the weight is just a number. If you gained 5 pounds of muscle and lost 5 pound of fat, the number on the scale would not change but your physique would look totally different.

Also remember that there is no water retention from SARMS. All the weight you can is real true weight that you will keep once your cycle is over.

If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

yeah
thats true, hopefully I'm burning fat while gaining muscle and thats why I'm not seeing anything on the scaleh. I'm definitely seeing improvements strength and seem to have a slight bit more size on my arms and thats a good idea about the shakes I'll probably start doing that as snacks between my meals

Thanks guys
I definitely hope that I'm burning fat while still putting on lean mass and thats why I haven't seen the scale move in the last week. I definitely feel better in the gym and I seem to look slightly bigger.

Top Bottom