Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting First SARMS Cycle

3093Andrew

Hey everyone, I'm starting my first cycle as soon as they get here. I ordered some LGD from sarms1. My current stats are 5'9" and 182lbs my body fat unknown I've never checked. I eat roughly 4000 calories a day with 5 to 6 meals a day. I weight train normally 6 days a week with sunday off and sometimes wednesday. I've never really maxed on anything but I can bench 235lbs once, squat 365 twice and deadlifted 225 eight times. During my cycle I'm going to try and max at the beginning, middle and end of my cycle. IMG_1937.jpgIMG_1939.jpgIMG_1940.jpg
My goals are just to put on more muscle mass and size before I ever start cutting.
My cycle is going to be 12 weeks of LGD and 10mg everyday. PCT is going to be pretty simple with HCGenerate for 30 days taking the doses directed on the bottle.
I'll be posting pictures and more stats as I go along.

I can tell you did your homework. Your cycle lay out and PCT plans all look perfect. Nice work.

You have pretty impressive lifts for your size and having never touched PEDs. You are going to love your LGD run.

I don't have much to add other then that I'll be following along your log brother. After your PCT, I would do a SARMS cutting cycle using the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

Running LGD on its own is a great way to dip into the world of PEDs. It will allow you to see how you respond to it. The great thing is that you wont see any side effects but will see some nice strength and lean mass increases.

Just make sure you have your diet absolutely locked in every single day and put all your effort in when you are training.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress along the way.

i responded to your other thread already

your pictures i would guestimate your body fat in the high teens, maybe touching 20%. it isn't THAT bad, but i think you have a lot of room to improve

smart to use a sarm cycle to get into shape

Yeah
I'm trying to get more size and everything on to my arms and then the next cycle or two down the road I'm going to start cutting more

I can tell you did your homework. Your cycle lay out and PCT plans all look perfect. Nice work.

You have pretty impressive lifts for your size and having never touched PEDs. You are going to love your LGD run.

I don't have much to add other then that I'll be following along your log brother. After your PCT, I would do a SARMS cutting cycle using the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

thanks I have been working out for a few years starting in high school while on the football team and I've been getting more into actual weight lifting as I went on and just trying to get bigger and stronger as I go. I'll definitely keep everyting posted as much as I can

Running LGD on its own is a great way to dip into the world of PEDs. It will allow you to see how you respond to it. The great thing is that you wont see any side effects but will see some nice strength and lean mass increases.

Just make sure you have your diet absolutely locked in every single day and put all your effort in when you are training.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress along the way.

I\
I have been reading a lot on sarms recently and was going to start with a pretty big cycle but the price went up on some of them and I figured to just start with one for my first one and lgd seemed like the right one for what I'm trying to achieve.
I'll keep pictures and everything posted as I go

Well I received the package last night all of the bottles came intact and full. I was pretty happy with how they package them. I took my first dose this morning of 10ml. This morning I weighed 183.1 lbs I'll do my best to keep everything updated as I go!

Top Bottom