Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting First SARMS Cycle

Pretty successful night at the gym, can't speak on the sarms since just starting. But tonight did some chest starting with just 135lbs for warm ups and moving to 185lbs 2 sets of 5 reps. After getting a slight pump I did 235lbs once and went back down to 200lbs did 3 sets total 2 of 5 reps and the last one to failure ended up doing 8 reps. Once that was done we continued to flat bench with 155lbs and having the chains on the ends of the bars. Also did 3 sets of flys on the machine and 3 sets of 10 reps on decline bench.

So got back from the gym not to long ago after a night of doing a little back with mainly bicep workout tonight. Feeling pretty good strength seems to be up for sure and my pumps are a little more intense and feeling harder. I weighed myself before working out and the scale said 186.4lbs so that's a little over 4lbs hopefully it keeps going up!

FullSizeRender.jpg
Did triceps and some shoulders tonight.
Shoulder press 3 sets of 115x10 and 2 sets of 135x5
Dumbbell side raise 5 sets with 25lbs 10 reps
Triceps-
Incline skull crushers with the 60lbs easy curl bar 3 sets 10 reps
One hand tricep extensions over hand and under hand grip 6 sets 3 of each doing 10 reps 15lbs and 20lbs
Overhead extensions 3 sets 10 reps 35lbs
Reverse grip tricep push downs 3 sets 10 reps 40lbs
Tricep push downs 3 sets 10 reps 50lbs
I think I'm forgetting some but that pretty much sums up the night

Well still feeling pretty good and I seem to be getting pretty good strength gains and weight gains I'm up to 191.2lbs!

I've done many ldg cycles the first one I did I ran for eight weeks and I got a bit of gyno some say you can't get gyno from ldg but I'm serious you can if your prone to you say this is your first cycle I would recommend you get some aromasin just in case.. I only run it now for four weeks now and this give me no gyno problems good luck

I've done many ldg cycles the first one I did I ran for eight weeks and I got a bit of gyno some say you can't get gyno from ldg but I'm serious you can if your prone to you say this is your first cycle I would recommend you get some aromasin just in case.. I only run it now for four weeks now and this give me no gyno problems good luck

Thanks for input.
I have done a 12 week Test E cycle before at 500mg a week and had aromasin and I never had a problem with gyno at all. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it and might pick up some stuff for it incase but I do appreciate the input bud

Top Bottom