x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Starting first cycle soon!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Starting first cycle soon! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So first of all, I am now 26. If you look at my account join date - it says 2011. I have been waiting to cycle since I was 15 so I guess I have researched AAS use for about 11 years. Stats: 26 years old Male 12% BF 168b 5'5 Training on and off for ten years, although three years consecutively.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Starting first cycle soon!

So first of all, I am now 26. If you look at my account join date - it says 2011. I have been waiting to cycle since I was 15 so I guess I have researched AAS use for about 11 years.

Stats:
    26 years old
    Male
    12% BF
    168b
    5'5

Training on and off for ten years, although three years consecutively.

Week 1-12 = Testosterone Enanthate 500mg per week
    Currently - Forever = HGH 3IU per day (M-F)

Week 1-4 = Turinabol 50mg per day
    Week 1-18 = Aromasin 25mg per day
    Week 14-18 = Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Week 14-18 = Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

So you're probably wondering "what the fuck, 25mg aromasin?" The answer is, I STILL have puberty gyno on both nipples and they did not go away. I plan on getting gyno surgery a few months after the cycle ends, but in order not to make the gyno situation worse, I plan on taking 25mg per day. Do you think that is over kill?

Next, you're probably thinking HGH? I have growth hormone deficiency. My doctor refused to prescribe HGH as its not used prescribed for over 16s (according to my doctor) I have been self medicating with generic HGH for about 5 years now.

Aromasin is pharma grade from Pfizer, Clomid is pharma grade from Sanofi, Nolvadex is also pharma from AstraZeneca. HGH is generic, Test is UGL, Turinabol is UGL.

Before someone says first cycle should be Test only, yes I am completely aware.

Does the cycle look OK?

Thank you.

Re: Starting first cycle soon!

Let's start.

I personally support you cycling, you researching a long time I respect that.

Aromasin - that's not enough for current gyno, add 20mgs nolvadex ED to prevent it as you cycle

HGH - yes doctors can do that, they wont prescribe even when a clear problem happens, keep the 3 iUs of hgh going

PCT
    clomid- DROP it, it will make you crazy and emotional
    stick with nolvadex/aromasin/hgh/n2generate es for your pct

Cycle
    tbol I would go with at least 6-8 weeks so add more tbol
    add cardazol 3 caps/preworkout (you wont regret it, the energy is awesome)
    add 2 caps nutrozol 677 before bed, will help with an extra hgh boost and sleep

Oh also post a log of your cycle on EF we want to follow it and comment

don't run the aromasin 4 weeks after you stop the test. i get what you are trying to do but if you controlled estrogen on cycle you won't need to do that and it is counter productive
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Thank you for the replies.

I will definitely post once the gyms reopen.

Can I subsitute the Aromasin for Arimidex @ 1mg per day during cycle as Aromasin is a quite an expensive compound and difficult to get a hold of.

Arimidex 1mg per day throughout 1-18
    Nolvadex at 20ED till PCT then 40/40/20/20?

Thank you!

Thank you for the replies!

I will increase time time on Turinabol by 2 more weeks.

As Exemestane is a difficult compound, could I substitute with Arimidex at 1mg per day all the way until the end of PCT?

So, 1mg Arimidex per day until PCT (then I will use Aromasin for PCT) and 20mg Nolvadex per day until PCT to control gyno and then Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 for PCT

I will definitely post the cycle up once the gyms reopen.

bro i like your cycle but double the dosages across the board

Thanks!

I will also be using N2Guard during the cycle and HcgGenerate ES during PCT, all the right goodies.

Consider cutting the aromasin to 25mg 2x/wk but block the estrogen with 30-60mg of ralox/day. You need some estrogen, Iím afraid if you send it too low you lose some gains and feel lousy. Start the ralox on day 1 and if you feel gyno lumps developing and/or test your estrogen and see itís sky high you can always bump the aromasin at that time. As for the PCT, the nolva looks good. Clomid is helpful but a lower dose over longer time may be better and have fewer emotional, vision, and clotting risks. 20mg/day for 5-6 weeks is often sufficient. Iíve seen guys recover using 25mg three times per week for 6 weeks. Finally, it may be helpful for recovery to wait a bit longer to start PCT. let the test clear out for 4 weeks instead of 2. When your test levels get a bit lower the pct meds will have a stronger effect. Just some food for thought

Quote Quote posted by deathshape View Post
    So first of all, I am now 26. If you look at my account join date - it says 2011. I have been waiting to cycle since I was 15 so I guess I have researched AAS use for about 11 years.

Stats:
    26 years old
    Male
    12% BF
    168b
    5'5

Training on and off for ten years, although three years consecutively.

Week 1-12 = Testosterone Enanthate 500mg per week
    Currently - Forever = HGH 3IU per day (M-F)

Week 1-4 = Turinabol 50mg per day
    Week 1-18 = Aromasin 25mg per day
    Week 14-18 = Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Week 14-18 = Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

So you're probably wondering "what the fuck, 25mg aromasin?" The answer is, I STILL have puberty gyno on both nipples and they did not go away. I plan on getting gyno surgery a few months after the cycle ends, but in order not to make the gyno situation worse, I plan on taking 25mg per day. Do you think that is over kill?

Next, you're probably thinking HGH? I have growth hormone deficiency. My doctor refused to prescribe HGH as its not used prescribed for over 16s (according to my doctor) I have been self medicating with generic HGH for about 5 years now.

Aromasin is pharma grade from Pfizer, Clomid is pharma grade from Sanofi, Nolvadex is also pharma from AstraZeneca. HGH is generic, Test is UGL, Turinabol is UGL.

Before someone says first cycle should be Test only, yes I am completely aware.

Does the cycle look OK?

Thank you.
    So you did a year and then wanted to do steroids?

You should get the gyno done first. No point doing a cycle then having surgery and having to recover from it.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.