Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting first cycle soon!

So first of all, I am now 26. If you look at my account join date - it says 2011. I have been waiting to cycle since I was 15 so I guess I have researched AAS use for about 11 years.

Stats:
26 years old
Male
12% BF
168b
5'5

Training on and off for ten years, although three years consecutively.

Week 1-12 = Testosterone Enanthate 500mg per week
Currently - Forever = HGH 3IU per day (M-F)

Week 1-4 = Turinabol 50mg per day
Week 1-18 = Aromasin 25mg per day
Week 14-18 = Clomid 100/100/50/50
Week 14-18 = Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

So you're probably wondering "what the fuck, 25mg aromasin?" The answer is, I STILL have puberty gyno on both nipples and they did not go away. I plan on getting gyno surgery a few months after the cycle ends, but in order not to make the gyno situation worse, I plan on taking 25mg per day. Do you think that is over kill?

Next, you're probably thinking HGH? I have growth hormone deficiency. My doctor refused to prescribe HGH as its not used prescribed for over 16s (according to my doctor) I have been self medicating with generic HGH for about 5 years now.

Aromasin is pharma grade from Pfizer, Clomid is pharma grade from Sanofi, Nolvadex is also pharma from AstraZeneca. HGH is generic, Test is UGL, Turinabol is UGL.

Before someone says first cycle should be Test only, yes I am completely aware.

Does the cycle look OK?

Thank you.

The vets have you covered, looking forward to your progress [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom