Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting first cycle soon!

So you did a year and then wanted to do steroids?

You should get the gyno done first. No point doing a cycle then having surgery and having to recover from it.

Pretty much, yeah. I wanted to be big and attract all the girls in high school, haha!

Actually, I was considering that but then realised, “ “What if I get gyno after the cycle as its my first and mess a thing or two up?

Post a log up of this when you do get started. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Can anybody else chime in and tell me if I can substitute Aromasin with Arimidex at 1mg per day all the way until the end of PCT?

So, 1mg Arimidex per day until PCT (then I will use Aromasin for PCT) and 20mg Nolvadex per day until PCT to control gyno and then Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 for PCT

Can anybody else chime in and tell me if I can substitute Aromasin with Arimidex at 1mg per day all the way until the end of PCT?

So, 1mg Arimidex per day until PCT (then I will use Aromasin for PCT) and 20mg Nolvadex per day until PCT to control gyno and then Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 for PCT

You can use arimidex for now and aromasin in PCT, thats not a problem, just make sure not to come off AI cold turkey, it will cause estrogen rebound and aromatase upregulation, very bad for recovery. slowly taper off AIs

and your pct is good nolvadex, aromasin but add some ostazol preworkout in pct for a boost you'll see a huge difference

Pretty much, yeah. I wanted to be big and attract all the girls in high school, haha!

Actually, I was considering that but then realised, “ “What if I get gyno after the cycle as its my first and mess a thing or two up?

Then I'd have had to give you one upside the head.

You can use arimidex for now and aromasin in PCT, thats not a problem, just make sure not to come off AI cold turkey, it will cause estrogen rebound and aromatase upregulation, very bad for recovery. slowly taper off AIs

and your pct is good nolvadex, aromasin but add some ostazol preworkout in pct for a boost you'll see a huge difference

Thank you! Yeah I will use ostazol for sure!

I don't think running 25mg aromasin per day on cycle is going to work with your issue. I would get rid of the gyno first and then run your cycle.

Top Bottom