Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a bulk

Ok guys. I'm in 3 weeks cycle now on testosterone enanthate and turinabol. I put on 12 pounds since. It is normal? What do u think?

12 pounds in 3 weeks is quite a bit but if you are running an AI, you are using the proper support supplements so that weight gain isn't due to high estrogen levels.

Check out this video I made on the most common bulking and cutting mistakes -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...lking-cutting-mistakes-people-make-47556.html

When bulking, the #1 mistake I see people make is that they follow the 'dirty bulk'. I am guilty of this myself. When I was 18 I put on 40 in 6 months. I got big, I got strong...but I also got fat. When I dieted off all the body fat, I really didn't put on any more muscle then if I would of followed a clean bulk. All I really did was create a lot more work for myself to diet off all the fat I gained. When bulking, you want to stick to the same unprocessed, nutritious foods you would eat when cutting, but just eat larger quantities and include more calorie dense food options like whole eggs, lean red meat, natural almond butter etc.

Top Bottom