Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a bulk

I wouldn't recommend steroids at all. At 125lbs you must have almost no base of muscle at all. How long have you been training and what does your diet look like? How tall are you?

You really need to build up a base before using steroids or you will just waste your time, money, and possibly hurt yourself.

I wouldn't recommend steroids at all. At 125lbs you must have almost no base of muscle at all. How long have you been training and what does your diet look like? How tall are you?

You really need to build up a base before using steroids or you will just waste your time, money, and possibly hurt yourself.

Hi. I said that: Stats: i'm starting at 125 pounds clean and get around 188 clean. i get a plateau now i wan't to reach 210. Now my weight is 188 and i wan't to reach 210. I'm 5.9 inch tall.

You can definitely use dbol in the cycle. However, keep in mind it even gives you more bloating, so prepare for that.

Also, you will need aromasin (arimidex also works, but I prefer aromasin myself) during the whole cycle at 10mg/eod to prevent estrogen related sides and also excessive bloating

Do i need PCT after 1 shot of test e? Is good to take a natural testosterone booster? Thanks.

Trimis de pe al meu Nexus 6P folosind Tapatalk

Do i need PCT after 1 shot of test e? Is good to take a natural testosterone booster? Thanks.

Are you saying that you did one injection and are stopping your cycle? If so then I wouldn't worry about doing anything as far as PCT.

If you did just one injection of test e then you don't need a PCT.

I personally always air on the side of caution and would recommend using a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com to make sure that your natural testosterone levels aren't low but truthfully it isn't needed. A single shot of test e really isn't going to effect your body's natural testosterone production much.

Are you saying that you did one injection and are stopping your cycle? If so then I wouldn't worry about doing anything as far as PCT.
Yes. I only did one injection.
If you did just one injection of test e then you don't need a PCT.

I personally always air on the side of caution and would recommend using a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com to make sure that your natural testosterone levels aren't low but truthfully it isn't needed. A single shot of test e really isn't going to effect your body's natural testosterone production much.
Ok. I understand now. I bought a natural testosterone booster just in case.

Guys i found a problem with my blood test cycle. Mine is 198 and the reference lab is 235 to 1600. I suffer for low t? In rest, all my results are in check? What do u think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you need to wait several weeks for the one shot of test you took to clear and get retested. But if you come back at 198 yea that's way low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom