Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting aromasin

jameskrause

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys, i'm 11 days in my first cycle of Test e, 250mg every 3.5 days (already done 4 pins), i'm experiencing sensitive nipples (a little painful when touched). My plan was to start aromasin from the 3rd week, since my situation, should i start it right now?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Hey bro, you should have started Aromasin since the beginning of your cycle, you're running 500mg per week of test.

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys, i'm 11 days in my first cycle of Test e, 250mg every 3.5 days (already done 4 pins), i'm experiencing sensitive nipples (a little painful when touched). My plan was to start aromasin from the 3rd week, since my situation, should i start it right now?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Of course. You're already 3 weeks late

Is this your first cycle? I would have suggested half the dose, maybe 250 per week for 3 weeks to see how your body responds, then possibly bumping it up.

At 250 per week, my results are insane. With no AI necessary (I have it just in case). I expect if I decide to up the dose I’ll need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom