Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting 4th Cycle - Prop/Winny/Var? Need Advice!

Theory86

Hi, I am new here and was hoping to share my upcoming cycle with everyone to help others out in the future. I just wanted to get some advice before I start.

A little background information about me. I am not a BB, but I am very OCD about fitness and eating healthy, and do it mainly to feel good about myself and many other reasons. I am 26, 6', 190lbs right now. I should add that I started taking zoloft about a month ago, and had been on celexa for the last 2 years and it never interfered with my cycle so I can't imagine this will because they are both SSRIs.

When I did my first cycle 2 years ago I was about 175 and while I worked out and ate healthy, never really got the results I wanted (genetics). My first cycle consisted of Test E, Anavar, and Winny for 2 weeks at the end. I ran 5 miles every morning and worked out in the evening (had a lot of free time). Results were UNREAL and I got to 6-7% BF and was about 180-185lbs at the end. Eat perfect, didn't drink. this for for only 8 weeks.

Next cycle I wanted to get bigger so I did anavar (a lot more), test e, and I think I may have done winny at the end. I did this for a solid 12 weeks and eat moderately healthy and got up to 190-195lbs and was big.

Next one I did was supposed to be a cutting cycle with Test E, Tren, and Winny! However, I didn't really stick to my diet (I ate the right things but also the wrong things). This was for 12 weeks and I got up to 205lbs!!

Now I am at approximately 190-195lbs and I'd say my BF is around 15% now. I've tried the last 2-3 months to cut up without this stuff but my genetics just aren't great.

So my plan is to do a short 8 weeks cycle of Test Prop, Winny (starting in week 3), aromasin during cycle, and then PCT. I was thinking of adding in some var, but its really expensive and for what I am aiming for I don't think its worth it. My expectations is basically get cut and harden/get my muscles more defined. I woud like to be at 185-190lbs and 8% BF. It will take a lot of work but it is possible. I plan on running or doing some type of cardio in the morning on an empty stomach for an hour and then weights/abs in the evening 6 days a weeks. No alcohol and as for diet VERY CLEAN (chicken, turkey, fish, lots of vegetables, a little fruit, whey, healthy carbs before 3ish).

Again, I want to reiterate, I seem to have a very sensitive body as even cheating a little seems to slow things down a lot. Heck with my test prop/winny/var/tren cycle I should have got ripped easily. Maybe its all in my head but its just from personal experience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated before I start!

Top Bottom