Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starter: Andriol/Anavar stack, or Dbol?

J

Jimneen88

Im an amature. I want a kick start bascily. i like andriol and anavar because of the low side effects, mild mass gains, and the ability to keep the gains are pretty good. But they are both too expensive for me to buy anything more than a two week supply. so I would probably have to go to Dbol. but im worried about my liver a little bit and the water retention going down after i discontinue using. If all im looking for is a kickstart, do i really need 100 dbol, or should i spend the money and get those other two?

Jimneen88 said:
Im an amature. I want a kick start bascily. i like andriol and anavar because of the low side effects, mild mass gains, and the ability to keep the gains are pretty good. But they are both too expensive for me to buy anything more than a two week supply. so I would probably have to go to Dbol. but im worried about my liver a little bit and the water retention going down after i discontinue using. If all im looking for is a kickstart, do i really need 100 dbol, or should i spend the money and get those other two?

dear god, how much research have you done?

DO A LOT MORE RESEARCH please

Mr.X said:
dear god, how much research have you done?

DO A LOT MORE RESEARCH please
Ive done research, im just indecicive. and im high so i worded that bad. no so here, i am probably goign to take napoism dbol, but i wanted to know if anyone has heard of those two being any good. i know from friends that andriol doesnt work by its self, but i figured with anavar it would work pretty good, but too much money.

Jimneen88 said:

how old are u?

test e- 500mgs ew 10 weeks clomid and nolva pct....

p.s. absolutely nothing u said in ur post was correct...accept loosing ur gains after the dbol which will happen with any dbol or abomb cycle

Jimneen88 said:
Ive done research, im just indecicive. and im high so i worded that bad. no so here, i am probably goign to take napoism dbol, but i wanted to know if anyone has heard of those two being any good. i know from friends that andriol doesnt work by its self, but i figured with anavar it would work pretty good, but too much money.

You're high, jesus bro. You need a lot more research. Sorry I can't help you - I don't suggest rec. drug users touch AS.

Its All Genetics said:
how old are u?

test e- 500mgs ew 10 weeks clomid and nolva pct....

p.s. absolutely nothing u said in ur post was correct...accept loosing ur gains after the dbol which will happen with any dbol or abomb cycle
What did i say taht was incorrect?

jacked clown said:
Where is Wayne to say...Do a little more research next time...
Its not like Ive bought anything. What did i say that was incorrect? about andriol and anavar?

Top Bottom