Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started my first cycle today with Test E...Noobie Advice

LilLeo187

So I wanted to share my first pin experience with test e. I pinned the ventrogluteal. I did a couple fuk ups. First mistake I made was I didnt remove the plastic cap from the test vial. Didn't know it came off lol. I didnt realize it came off until later in the day after my injection. I was a bit paranoid that I might of injected some plastic in me but I dont think so because some of the plastic got stuck up in the the drawing needle and then I switched it to the injection needle. I was having a hard time pulling the test from the vial into the syringe and I couldn't figure out why (but now I know lol). Make sure you remove that cap on new vials!!! I didnt actually sanitize the top of the vial instead I sanitized the cap like an idiot. So after struggling with pulling the test into the syrine I think the rubber slider in the syringe expanded because it took for ever with a 21g needle to fill up 1ml and to inject the test in me. I couldnt even aspirate while the needle was in me because it was so tight that i couldnt pull back the plunger on the syringe. Later that day I opened a new packaged syringe to see if they were all very hard to pull back and it wasnt. Other than those idiotic mistakes the injection went pretty decent except for some sweating and shaking while the needle was in me while using alot of force to aspirate and then inject. It was painless and its been about 8 hours since the injection and still no pain. So thats why I wanted to make the thread so some noobies like me can learn from my mistakes. Make sure you pull that cap off the vial and check your syringes before you use them.

Funny story! Personally I don't aspirate anymore. I find it just gives you more of a chance to move the needle around while it is inside.

Usually, I prefer the glutes for the injections, as it is the most fool-proof spot for injections.

Funny story! Personally I don't aspirate anymore. I find it just gives you more of a chance to move the needle around while it is inside.

Yea I definitely agree. I did both my ventrogluteals last week and no luck with aspirating. Today I did my 3rd injection but in my quad this time. Tried to aspirate but couldn't. When I goto pull the plunger back I cant get a good grip and start shaking then the needle starts pulling back out from my leg. I waste about 30 more seconds with the needle in me trying to aspirate and then not being able to do it, I start to panic so I just inject. Do you guys thinnk I should try a 1cc syringe?

Yea I definitely agree. I did both my ventrogluteals last week and no luck with aspirating. Today I did my 3rd injection but in my quad this time. Tried to aspirate but couldn't. When I goto pull the plunger back I cant get a good grip and start shaking then the needle starts pulling back out from my leg. I waste about 30 more seconds with the needle in me trying to aspirate and then not being able to do it, I start to panic so I just inject. Do you guys thinnk I should try a 1cc syringe?

I wouldn't go with a smaller syringe. You will be better able to control the 3CC in my opinion. It just takes time to become more steady. It will become second nature. Personally I think aspirating is overrated.

Top Bottom