Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started my 2nd Cycle

LeonardWashington

Started my 2nd cycle the other day. Went with
Test Enan 500mg/week 12 weeks,
Deca 400mg/10 weeks,
and Dbol 40mg/day for first 6 weeks.

Hoping to get some killer gains with all the food I stocked up on. I mix the Test and Deca 50/50 and do two pins a week.

Might run Armosin if I get any itchy or tender nips. I was talking to my one dude about that. Should I take it before symptoms or just let it go and get it if needed?

I have Clomid and Nolva on hand.

Ok first off - you NEVER want to use nolvadex when using a nandrolone like deca because it up-regulates the progesterone receptor.

You are 100% right though that nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention. The support supplements are VERY important. Start them on day 1 of your cycle and use them throughout your entire cycle. The whole point of them is to use them BEFORE side effects occur. Once side effects have occurred, it's already too late.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Id also use aromasin from the beginning, as well as cabergoline for the deca.

You dont want to get those gyno nips

I didnt use any AI's on my last cycle and had no issues, but I'm also 5 years older now so I'm gonna do it this time just to make sure...thanks guys

Good advice given so far above. I would extend the deca if you are able to. I like to run it 14 weeks but even 12 would be better than 10. Looking forward to your results man.

You should be using an Ai from the first day of the cycle, and with deca you also need to run cabergoline from the first day of the cycle. 10 mgs EOD is a good dosage for Aromasin, and 0.25 mgs EOD is a good starting dosage for cabergoline. Remember, it is best to prevent side effects, rather than deal with them, since it is so much easier to just prevent them. Besides, the fact that you did not experience any side effects on your previous cycle does not mean that you won't on the next one - every cycle is different, and yet again, you need to do proper prevention. Finally, it would be a very good idea to incorporate some Proviron into the cycle in order to prevent deca dick.

Top Bottom