Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started LGD-4033 and Cardarine (Photos Included) - LOG

jaydin

Hey whats up guys. I used to be in sick shape but fell off but now I'm back. I'm running 5 mg a day of LGD-4033 with 10mg of GW. My PCT is going to be PCT from blackstone labs. If you guys have any other suggestions just let me know. I don't need nolva because gyno is pretty rare with this cycle. I go hard when I train so training isn't a problem. Diet is also in check. Just trying to get back to where I was. I'm not really in good shape right now but I'll definitely get back to where I was. You guys have any suggestions for my cycle?

Attachments

• IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 160
where did you get your sarm's from?

blackstone labs sarm's are fake as fuck. you are really taking a weak DHEA pro hormone. before you start i would ask for my money back. they were one of the companies sued for selling spiked SARM's I believe

Your cycle looks good. Your dosages are kind of on the low side. The recommended dosage of LGD is 10mg/day and the recommended dosage of cardarine is 20mg/day.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

I would run the LGD and cardarine for 12 weeks, do a 4 week mini PCT and then start your next SARMS cycle.

Yea, definitely increase your doses to 10mg per day on LGD and 20mg per day on GW. You will get great results on those doses since your diet and training are in a good place.

Top Bottom