Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

started dbol and l-dex, then started to get gyno....stopped, started nolva, it has...

subsided....what cycle would you suggest to be safe not to bring back the gyno.....once my nipples became really sore and the lump began forming, i stopped the dbol and started the nolva (thanks to mvmaxx's advice),....i want to start a cycle in the spring, but am afraid of getting gyno now...any suggestions??...i have used EQ and winny in the past without a problem, but the winny killed my joints and sex drive...

Dianabol is one of the worst culprits out there for inducing inflammation.IGF fluctuations coupled with a burst of methylestradiol creates a powerful 1-2 punch of cystic fueling at the mammary tissues.I would avoid most orals,with the exception of anavar,and I would also stay away from the progestin-based injects(deca/fina).I would stick to those that display minor to no agitory traits,such as eq and primo.I would also run nolvadex from here on out with anything even SLIGHTLY capable of inducing inflammatory response,just to play it safe.

yeah, running var only right now til the end of January....no problems at all with the var, but f-ing expensive to run....thinking maybe doing 400-600mgs of EQ for 10-12 weeks with some primo (depends on if i can get some quality primo by spring) and maybe end up the last 4 weeks with var...with primo and var, looking at an expensive cycle though..worth it will quality gains though..

An EQ only cycle is very good as well when the goal is a quality lean muscle gain. You won't gain 20lbs however you will keep what you gain while keeping a solid and vascular look.

Still run the Nolvadex as Huck has suggested and you should be fine.

Top Bottom