Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start some steroids

tarek88

Hey guys
i need a bit of help and advice. I found a steroids supplier and im willing to start using for a short while. i do not know how to inject so im going for some oral usage. what do you guys advice me to take ? im around 65 kilos and 171 cm tall and ive been working out for a year now. ive been facing a constant weight and i need to bulk up this summer. im planning to use for 2 months only. WILL I LOSE GAINS when i stop using BUT continue training ?
Thanks for your help and support

LMFAO....

No you keep 100% of the gains.

dont be a dick bro we dont tolerate that here...

welcome to EF can you start by giving us some info like your age and height in inches, weight in pounds and bodyfat. Also post up your diet and we will go from there

thanks for your reply. Im 144 pounds (8-9 % BF) and 67.32 inchs tall. I eat 3 meals a day and i do side supplements like protiens amino acids and some creatine. i do eat well but im a hard gainer. it seems i build up strength more than weight. im 21 years old currently.

thanks for your reply. Im 144 pounds and 67.32 inchs tall. I eat 3 meals a day and i do side supplements like protiens amino acids and some creatine. i do eat well but im a hard gainer. it seems i build up strength more than weight. im 21 years old currently.

Your not ready for steroids my friend. 3 meals a day is what they feed you in jail, anabolics wont do you any good without the proper amount of calories/protein. You should be eating 7 times a day. If you post up in the diet forum we can set you up with a nice bulk diet if its size you want to put on. At 21 your natural test levels are perfect good diet and solid training is all you need man not AAS, not yet.

Your not ready for steroids my friend. 3 meals a day is what they feed you in jail, anabolics wont do you any good without the proper amount of calories/protein. You should be eating 7 times a day. If you post up in the diet forum we can set you up with a nice bulk diet if its size you want to put on. At 21 your natural test levels are perfect good diet and solid training is all you need man not AAS, not yet.

noone is ready for steroids but people still do them. Im asking for the best steroid i can start with buddy. ive been working out for a while so diet is not my concern now. im think of taking Androl or D-bol are they efficient?

Listen to enhancer420 bro. I get a little defensive sometimes with noobs myself when they post. But you have to take a step back and read your post as its written. You just started training not to long ago, you dont appear to know about diet, and you wanna bulk up for the summer.
This sounds to the experienced person as if you have done no leg work or research on your own as to the effects of AAS or the side effects, ect ect ect.
This board is about giving as responsible and as safe advice using aas as possible. All this considering we are not physicians.
You can get all the advice in the world but as Enhancer said, you gotta post up some info first.
I will go right out there and tell you my friend your not ready for AAS.
If you want to learn how to properly eat, train, sleep, supplement, and everything else that goes with bodybuilding....then THIS is the best place anywhere hands down. Its definatley the most supportive.

Hey bro. Basically what these guys are trying to tell you in a nut shell is that.........you dont know anything about the aas you are talking about taking. You are going to end up hurting yourself and we dont want that here. Also, you say you are trying to bulk up for the summer but your diet is not a concern for you right now because you have been training for a year?! How do you expect to bulk if you dont eat? Bulking and not eating is like fire and water! They dont go together.

if you cant gain weight natty you wont be able to gain weight on aas...the hardgainer excuse is not a good one...im a complete hard gainer but with correct diet and training i added over 30 pounds before i even touched aas.

Top Bottom