Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start some steroids

noone is ready for steroids but people still do them. Im asking for the best steroid i can start with buddy. ive been working out for a while so diet is not my concern now. im think of taking Androl or D-bol are they efficient?

Diet is not a concern? Diet is everything. Diet, Training and AAS are like a tripod if you take one leg out the rest falls. Other people are reitterating exactly what I tried to tell you so if you dont wanna hear it from me and you just want someone to blurt out "Hey try this" you wont get that kind of advice here, on this board we are all on the same page for the most part and health is priority number one.

Listen to me i was in your boat when i was around 18 i couldnt gain any weight. I felt like i would be stuck at 160-165 for the rest of my life. I decided to up my cals and do a little cardio. I switched up my training and boom i went up to 180 and kept my abs. I eventually got stuck at 186 and started taking tren w/0 test or anything. I blew up to 198 @ 5'6, it was awsome i thought for once i would be at 200lbs and life would be great. Well 6 weeks later i shut down, went into depression, i couldnt get hard to save my life it took me a good 5 months to recover back to normal.

If i would have just waited i could have saved myself alot of issues and head ache. I ended up back down at 170 after my cycle.

What im trying to say is dont get to eager your young, wait a little while get everything in order, do some research and then come back in about 2 years.

I will more than likely end up on hrt for the rest of my life because if im not on test i feel like shit and have no desire to do anything.

Listen to me i was in your boat when i was around 18 i couldnt gain any weight. I felt like i would be stuck at 160-165 for the rest of my life. I decided to up my cals and do a little cardio. I switched up my training and boom i went up to 180 and kept my abs. I eventually got stuck at 186 and started taking tren w/0 test or anything. I blew up to 198 @ 5'6, it was awsome i thought for once i would be at 200lbs and life would be great. Well 6 weeks later i shut down, went into depression, i couldnt get hard to save my life it took me a good 5 months to recover back to normal.

If i would have just waited i could have saved myself alot of issues and head ache. I ended up back down at 170 after my cycle.

What im trying to say is dont get to eager your young, wait a little while get everything in order, do some research and then come back in about 2 years.

I will more than likely end up on hrt for the rest of my life because if im not on test i feel like shit and have no desire to do anything.

Thats the problem..kids like this proberly wont be into BB in 2 years..just after the quick fix....until they get bored.

Thats the problem..kids like this proberly wont be into BB in 2 years..just after the quick fix....until they get bored.

buddy ill be working out all myy life. i enjoy bb and i dont force myself to do it. its a hobby. i do appreciate all of your posts and comment and they all make sense. Thanks for your advice and support. But i have a question to you guys. if you are gaining from your diet alone then why did you guys use steroids ? im sure its because you guys wanted more... you wanted more gains.My plan is getting some trying some then continueing without them.Just an experience. I wanna see what i can achieve with them.Stopping them wont make me lose gains if i continue and im sure im going to continue. Thats why im here. if you guys ask me to eat 7 times a day its almost impossible for that to happen 4 - 5 times is a maximum. i want to live my life and not live my life worriied about how many meals i should eat a day. i know there are 3 important meals per day and to have snacks in between. Going over that is just useless because you cant eat if your body isnt in need.
are steroids that harmful if i go for one cycle ?

buddy ill be working out all myy life. i enjoy bb and i dont force myself to do it. its a hobby. i do appreciate all of your posts and comment and they all make sense. Thanks for your advice and support. But i have a question to you guys. if you are gaining from your diet alone then why did you guys use steroids ? im sure its because you guys wanted more... you wanted more gains.My plan is getting some trying some then continueing without them.Just an experience. I wanna see what i can achieve with them.Stopping them wont make me lose gains if i continue and im sure im going to continue. Thats why im here. if you guys ask me to eat 7 times a day its almost impossible for that to happen 4 - 5 times is a maximum. i want to live my life and not live my life worriied about how many meals i should eat a day. i know there are 3 important meals per day and to have snacks in between. Going over that is just useless because you cant eat if your body isnt in need.

I know there are 3 important meals a day???!!!!! The rest is useless??? That is the most ignorant thing I have heard in a while bro. Are you serious? Maybe to survive there is. With a statement like that, its obvious you dont know how the body, OR the process of building muscle really works. If you dont feed your body more than it Needs to survive, then it wont grow. This statement proves further that you have no idea what Steroids really do once inside your body. Its all about food. What happens when your not in a state of positive nitrogen retention? Your not growing! What happens when your not eating every two to three hours? Your not in a state of positive nitrogen retention! What happens when you inject AAS into you? You need more food!!
What happens when you want to lose body fat? You eat every two to three hours!! But different quantity and types than if trying to gain mass. What happens if you dont eat? Your metabolism slows down. What happens then? You dont lose body fat.
If you want to be a fair weather BB'r then you might change the way you look somewhat. But you will never put on any serious mass. With or without AAS. Its not a magic drug. Its a key to start the car. If you dont know how to drive the car, you cant go anywhere anyways. Key or no key.

wow bro....unfortunately this is what using steroids is all about....swallowing D-BOL will not make you big if you dont have the time to invest is eating.......let me try a metaphor for you ...think of steroids as construction workers ready to build a house......now think of food as lumber.........ok...you can tons and TONS of construction workers (steroids) standing around at your disposal BUT if you dont know how or can not supply the with the correct AMOUNT and correct KIND of lumber (food) they realy arnt gonna be able to BUILD anything are they????:verygood:

Wow...

Dude, diet is PARAMOUNT when on cycle. You're increasing protein synthesis. If you're protein intake isn't enough to keep up with that, then you aren't going to fill your potential for gains.

In other words, you need to EAT EAT EAT. And to be more granular, you need to balance out what you eat. If you aren't getting your macros right, then you can end up being very unproductive.

You definitely have some very misguided preconceptions about cycling. I wouldn't be touching anything if I were you until I had a better understanding of what I was about to get myself in to.

Top Bottom