Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start low to high or high to low

Ice Man

Let's hear some opinions on rather it is better to start with a high dosage and go down or start with a low dosage and go up.

I am not talking about pyramiding. Just starting low and going up then kick starting natural Test production with other goodies.

Neither... stay at the same dosage all the way through, with maybe a little front loading with fast acting esters for the first several days of week 1. This way every week of the cycle will be effective. Pyramiding is a total waste of time and gear and only serves to further inhibit the HPTL axis and prolong recovery post cycle with no more muscle gain to show for it.

i agree with anabolicus. start and stay at the same dosage i might take more the first week to frontload but never pyramid up or down.

i agree. My first cycle i did a pyramind and the second i tapered. After doing a little research and reading a lot of different cycles it's definetly best to stay at the same dose throughout your cycle. Front loading using a quick acting ester like prop or a mix with prop in it or some orals would be helpful to kick start your cycle.:teleport:

Top Bottom