Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start HCG same day as cycle or wait for last 4 weeks?

hcg doesn't even increase sperm count.

another myth parroted on forums

there isn't a single drug that is FDA approved to increase sperm count in men NOTHING increases sperm count in men, if it did the inventor would have become a multi billionaire by now.

the only thing in studies that has shown promise was a study in Egypt where men took clomid + vitamin E and there sperm counts did rise. but it was temporary

in fact hcg actually will cause a DROP in sperm count

there isn't a single drug that is FDA approved to increase sperm count in men NOTHING increases sperm count in men, if it did the inventor would have become a multi billionaire by now.

the only thing in studies that has shown promise was a study in Egypt where men took clomid + vitamin E and there sperm counts did rise. but it was temporary

Effect of clomiphene citrate on sperm density in male partners of infertile couples.

The mean sperm count in Group I increased from 3.84 +/- 0.32 to 8.2 +/- 1.58 (P < 0.05) and in Group II from 13.05 +/- 0.48 to 24.55 +/- 1.73 (P < 0.001). The mean motile sperm count in Group I increased from 1.74 +/- 0.25 to 3.92 +/- 0.83 (P < 0.05) and in Group II from 8.27 +/- 0.40 to 10.05 +/- 0.56 (P < 0.01). Thus clomiphene citrate exerts its effect on spermatogenesis by raising the endogenous serum FSH, LH and testosterone levels to initiate and maintain gametogenesis (10). Researchers opined that this increase in endogenous gonadotrophins manifests itself in improving the sperm count, sperm motility and to certain extent morphology of the sperms, when there is no end-organ pathology

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I posted a study man... You're saying a factual study is broscience...

I posted a study man... You're saying a factual study is broscience...
nope

I'm saying the FDA never approved hcg for fertility in men. NOTHING is fda approved for that.

hcg may initially boost fertility since it mimics LH, but over time it won't increase it. it will actually cause a drop, the HPTA is too smart

think about it, if hcg did increase fertility and all this good stuff long term.. why don't docs prescribe it for TRT instead of testosterone? if such a thing is possible life would be simple.. we could run grams of gear for 2 years straight with hcg and all would be well

I used to recommend hcg years ago, and I used it myself... but after seeing my own blood work after using this shit my view is hcg is a scam. it is pushed by indian pharmacies and american telemarketers like Kevin Trudeau and clinics. people spend $50 on a vial of this stuff and it is completely counter productive and useless to use. hcg wont help you recover, it will actually delay recovery. you want your LH and FSH to rise during pct, not drop

it is true you will feel better using hcg during pct, i won't deny that. but that would be like saying it is smart to use test during pct too. you have to allow your HPTA to recover without interference.

who are you going to believe. the scientists conducting the studies? or the naked guy online?
haha! funny!

I never said the 'studies' were wrong, but they hardly prove that hcg should be used by men who cycle steroids. did the study test dudes cycling steroids who used hcg vs. guys who didn't include hcg? correct me if i am wrong would love to see that study. also look it up, hcg was NEVER fda approved to boost sperm count, am i being non factual with that too? I never said it didn't boost sperm count, i said it was never FDA approved to. i would think if it was effective some pharma company would be making a fortune selling it for that purpose or would be trying to get it FDA approved for that

discussing hcg on forums is like talking to a brick wall, because we have so many forum parroters who push this stuff for years + every little indian scammer dude wants to sell it to people. so of course I am wrong in every newbs eyes cause they have heard nothing but how you must use hcg blah blah blah

there are thousands of Kevin Trudeau fans that still claim it is a govt conspiracy. dude is serving 10 years in prison for among all things, pushing the hcg scam diet.

hcg works, go for it and use it. however don't think that you are doing your HPTA any favors using it. might as well slam some test too while you are at it. injecting something that MIMICS LH, the most important hormone for a man is ridiculous. you need your OWN PITUITARY gland producing LH. hcg is just something some online guru came up with during the 2000's to add to cycle and/or pct. funny how nobody used the stuff before then, even though it was around for decades prior. people slam the stuff and their balls plump up so they assume it is working to their benefit. it isn't. it is actually HURTING YOU

Last edited:
Top Bottom