Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start HCG same day as cycle or wait for last 4 weeks?

HXT

Im running Test 500 mg for 10 weeks. nothing wild obviously. but Im going to try running hcg during because Ive heard of its intra-cycle benefits. However Im hearing mixed responses. some sources say to run along the whole cycle, while others say its beneficial to wait until week 6 before administering HCG.

what do you think?

I take it from the start 250-333iu eod sometimes it's e2d. I hate when my boys atrophy. It also seems like a good idea to keep them functioning. The biggest concern is will the cells in the testicles get desensitized to lh/fsh. I don't think they do..at that does it is not excessive either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hcg absolutely will desensitize your leydig cells.. it is a hormone after all which mimics LH

using it on cycle is counter productive and will cause you to be shut down harder

the only benefits to using hcg is you artificially keep your nuts plump, but you can accomplish the same thing with hcgenerate or phytoserms

hcg is a scam. it was pushed by Kevin Trudeau who is now in prison for 10 years for fraud. clinics started pushing the hcg diet which is just a starvation diet, you lose weight cause you restrict calories to 500 per day, not cause the hcg does anything

I say just don't use it at all. Honestly the only positive effect it has is making your balls come back to normal size. Other than that it does not help recover but actually suppresses natural test further. Those that disagree do not know how HCG actually works.

i think i would rather trust actual blood work than a forum member playing 'doctor'

blood work does not lie. hcg is SUPPRESSIVE PERIOD.

the more you use it, the more you desensitize your leydig cells. playing around with your hormones like that isn't smart. there is another forum doctor on meso who fucked up A LOT of guys over the years by telling them to use hcg during pct and bridge. FUCKED THEM UP royally

Yes ideally you want to use the smallest dose and replicate it to how your body naturally exerts LH, which is a very small constant supply.

Take it daily or even twice daily, 25iu per injection or total 50iu/day. If you take care and time it out you will have a seamless recovery.

As far as sperm production goes hCG does actually work in increasing sperm production as per this study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6434586

In the four experimental subjects, sperm concentrations increased significantly from 0.7 +/- 0.7 million/ml (mean +/- SEM) during T treatment alone to 19 +/- 4 million/ml during hLH plus T administration (P less than 0.001).

You NEVER want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Do some research on HCG -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html

The only time I can see HCG having merit is for someone who has been on TRT for a long time who is trying to get their wife pregnant.

Besides that individual circumstance, I feel that HCG does more harm then good.

Ask anyone why they include HCG in their cycle/PCT lay out and they will give you a bioscience answer. I have not once heard a proper scientific answer as to why HCG should be a part of a cycle or PCT lay out.

You NEVER want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Do some research on HCG -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html

The only time I can see HCG having merit is for someone who has been on TRT for a long time who is trying to get their wife pregnant.

Besides that individual circumstance, I feel that HCG does more harm then good.

Ask anyone why they include HCG in their cycle/PCT lay out and they will give you a bioscience answer. I have not once heard a proper scientific answer as to why HCG should be a part of a cycle or PCT lay out.

To prevent atrophy and loss of function of the testes...

Same idea regarding body parts that are immobilized for long periods of time due to injuries, they atrophy and lose function, sometimes permanently, exactly what happens to your testes on cycle.

Keep in mind your HPTA still has to recover produce LH/FSH and that will take time but the point of this is to ensure that your testes are good to go when your HPTA is back up.

The longer something in your body is suppressed the harder it will be to recover.

Top Bottom