Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

start of first cycle and first injection today>inside

GetBig20

did my first shot of ** cpy today just 1cc then doing 1 cc on friday for 500mg a week.it was easy as heck didnt take longer than 2 minsa nd just a little soreness right now,hope i did it right?no gear came out i was injecting with 23g X1in pins and buried the whole 1in in and shot,just a few drops of blood came out when i took out the needle?sound right?
hopefully i can put on some good size with this and some thai dbol,also thai dbol doesnt need to be chewed does it like **'s orals?

thanks

good for u bro, it is amazing how easy it actually is. sounds like u did it correctly to me, as long as u didnt shoot it in your glute, cause 1 inch is probably not long enough. if u dont like doing the shots u can do one 2 cc shot a week, cause cyp is long acting and really doesnt need to be spread out.

i did shoot it in the glute,heard that 1in would be fine unless you were like 20% bf?
let me know here
thanks

is there anyway to know if i didnt hit the muscle?
any signs, i sure dont want to be wasting this gear and then all of sudden the 4th week hits and the test isnt kicking in
let me know
thanks

Top Bottom