Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanozolol for first ever cutting cycle

sportholguin

Hi everyone , I'm really issued and I would like some help here, I spent hundreds of dollars on shit over the counter for cutting and I'm not f...ing around anymore with those products, so I got myself some winstrol the label says stanozolol, and I would like some input on dose an cycle length, I got a bottle of 100 tablets of 10 mg each, I'm 27 years old, 6'0 height and 160 lbs, I have been training for two years and I'm in good shape and muscular but I need to get cut for the summer thank you.

Whats your nutrition and training like bro and have you used steroids before? @ 6 foot and 160lbs in good you can't be carrying that much excess fat.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Hey dude steroids aren't fat burners, you know that right. If you want to burn fat and fed up with the over the counter bullshit you should have got clen or gw my friend now your going to shut yourself down and have shitty joints while on. Your cycle should be 6 weeks max and you should be running test along side for 10 to 12 weeks at between 300 to 500 mg split over two injections a week but if your doing a oral only cycle you will want to do at least 50 mg a day. Have you got any oct support for your liver and other organs and I would suggest something for your joints aswell and how about pct I hope you got that all sorted in case you can't finish your cycle you have to do pct anyway after your cycle or otherwise you've just wasted your time for nothing good luck enjoy the summer all ripped ans ready to go

I am going to answer your question but I agree with what everyone above has said. At your stats, running a cutting cycle wouldn't be a good idea. You will look like you just got out of a concentration camp when the cycle is done. I personally would take the next year to focus on putting on some quality lean mass and then run a cutting cycle.

A winstrol only cycle would work. Winstrol and primo would be even better. Winstrol is a great hardener and primo is really good at preventing muscle loss on a low calorie diet. It would be a really effective pre-contest cutting cycle.

The primo injectable version is much better absorbed then the primo oral version. If you want to do an oral only cycle, then you could use the primo oral but the injection is better absorbed.

Something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 40-60mg/day (20-30mg AM 20-30mg PM)
Primo oral 40-60mg/day (20-30mg AM 20-30mg PM) OR Primo injectable 300-400mg/week
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Something isn't right here. You are either stick skinny with no muscle or you have no fat and why would you cut. I am guessing you are very thin. Steroids are not the answer here. You need to add at least 20-30lbs naturally and build up a base before using gear.

Top Bottom