Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Standard Test E and Dbol First Cycle

timtam

Hi guys, first time poster here

I've been looking into gear for almost a whole year now and have come to a decision on how I will be taking my first cycle.

My stats are;
height; 5' 9
Weight; 172lbs
bf%; <10%

I have been seriously training for 4 years and have competed in natural body-building competitions as a teen.
My diet has always been consistent which has allowed me to keep lean and train 5x a week training different body parts per day.

The current cycle I have been looking into is a simple Test E cycle accompanied by a Dbol booster at the start.
The reason for this cycle is that I now want to gain some bulk mass and try and push myself further in terms of where I see myself in training. I have heard people saying first cycles should only contain Test itself to see whether the sides I get is from estrogen or progesterone but I have also heard first cycles will be your best cycle and that you should take advantage of it.

Through constant research this is what I've come to decide on how the cycle should run.

week 1-10 Test E, 500mg/week (250mg Monday/ 250mg Thursday)
week 1-4 Dbol, 30mg/day (spread throughout the day) - 10mg tabs
week 1-4 N2Guard (for liver from Dbol)
week 1-12 Aromasin, 12.5mg/eod (possibly run the same dosage right up to week 16 as PCT)
week 6-12.5 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - until 4 days before PCT starts, 500 IU a week (250IU Monday/ 250IU Thursday)

week 13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25 mg
week 13-16 Nolva 50/20/20/20 mg
week 13-18 DAA (natural test booster)

-Nolva will be on hand at 20mg per day if symptoms of gyno appears for the Dbol Kickstart duration

-Considering extending the Aromasin from week 1 to 16 instead of just week 1-12 as I've read it may take care of the possible estro rebound

My question to you guys is, how does this look for a first cycle? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Not bad. I'd push to 12 weeks and drop test to 400, but that's me. I'd look into Osta for pct and maybe another test booster.

The cycle itself looks good, but the HCG should only be used as a kick start to your PCT.

Your PCT itself needs work. No need for two serms in PCT, and DAA is worthless for recovery. It doesn't increase free test when ch is what you need post cycle. Here is what you should run for PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AG Guys)
Test Stack 3 caps per day
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

I will PM you some discounts

thanks for the replies fellas. I have read about Osta and its confused me quite a fair bit on how people say they run in for 8 weeks. Rick would you run the PCT you have stated for just a solid 4 weeks?

Also on another note, how would you run the HCG personally?

Last edited:
that's way too long for hcg... you need aromasin from the start and also should run it through pct... i would HIGHLY recommend adding sarms to your cycle... read my articles on sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is the stack

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard www.n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate www.n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

that's way too long for hcg... you need aromasin from the start and also should run it through pct... i would HIGHLY recommend adding sarms to your cycle... read my articles on sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is the stack

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard www.n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate www.n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom