Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

standard SARMS use for someone on TRT

bsilva

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I subscribe to your YouTube videos and have found the information very helpful and informative. My question is about the use of Sarms. I'm 46 and have been on TRT for the past 10 months. I'm currently on 1ML per week Test Cypionate and Arimidex every other day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've read a few post about a standard use of Sarms for someone on TRT:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-14 test cyp 150 mg week
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Would I still need to run a pct if I'm already on Arimidex?

I've used GW-510516 before but none of the others.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your help bros.
[/FONT]

No need to spend your life savings on a giant stack like this. I'd suggest running a smaller stack based on your goals.

If you are coming off a cycle and looking to keep gains, then LGD or RAD would be ideal.

Looking to tone up and gain some hardness.. go with MK-2866 and S-4.

If you've never cycled and looking for something to try, pick one and give it a go. Or roll with two that accent each other.. like the muscle building qualities of LGD, and the hardness and strength of S4. Stacking them all would just be a waste imo.

I'd also add that Rad-140 would be ideal for anyone that is on TRT. If proven true, it's ability to block DHT from the prostate is a huge thing.

if you are on TRT no need to run a pct bro.

i would dose the GW 2 hours before your workout, 30 minutes is too close.. SR9009 can be dosed that close cause it peaks faster

with RAD run 10mg a day, not 20mg.. i am all about saving people money and trust me 10mg is plenty if you are using sarms1

make sure you getting your stuff all from sarms1.

If you are on TRT, there is no need to run a PCT. Just add in the SARMS to your TRT for 8-16 weeks, return to your TRT for a couple weeks and then do another cycle of SARMS.

Is this your first SARMS cycle? I would simply things and just run the triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4). No need to break the bank on a first SARMS cycle. If you are ordering SARMS from a reputable source, you will get really good results from just those 3 SARMS stacked together.

If you buy the triple stack option from sarms1.com, you get all the SARMS needed to run the triple stack at a discounted price.

Thank you for all the replies. I just added Ostarine and Cardarine about a week ago. Currently on 1ml of test cep a week. It's nothing crazy but I've been on the same dose for about 10 months now and has really made a difference. Even on that little dose, my estrogen levels were super high on my last two blood work. Have been taking arimidex for the past 3 weeks. Will get my blood work done in about a month to see how it has helped and if I need to adjust my dose.

Just got to ask did I read that right your on 1ml a week trt is that what your doctor put you on or are you doing it yourself

Just got to ask did I read that right your on 1ml a week trt is that what your doctor put you on or are you doing it yourself

This is prescribed by my doctor so my insurance covers 100%.

My original test was about 340 about a year ago. Currently it's around 800 and free test at 1200 or somewhere around that.

He originally had me at .50ml for the first month and then I asked him to increase it because I wasn't feeling much difference. Was upped to 150ml and my 1st blood work my test went up to a little over 1000. My estrogen was super high so he decreased me to 100ml. I've been in that since.

Top Bottom