Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanazol RWR

cutsydney

I know it's a sad old topic, but it doesn't seem to have come up for a while... I know 50ml bottles of RWR Stanzol are heavily counterfitted - but what are the give away signs. There seems to be a lot of it here in Sydney.

I bought the stuff from a personal trainer at one Sydneys largest "chain" gyms... brown bottle. purple cap, black expiry and batch info on box and bottle (which looks punched on), unlike Ilium it's milky and doesn't separate to any great extent, can use a blue needle (so it's more like the spanish winstrol in vials than Illium).

The box and bottle look legit (I checked on the Aussie prouct registration website for this and that it was still being manufactured)... although the address on the product is the worrying thing - it's the Chatswood suite address.

This trainer has sold loads to his clients - so I can't believe he'd fuck up by selling crap.

Thanks in advance.

Bough a bottle of the same stuff, except the 20ml. Exactly as you describe the box and bottle. Have you used yours yet? What is the product registration site url? I would like to check whether my batch no. matches.:confused:

can't tell the difference a perfect match. stay away from RWR

Top Bottom