Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanazol

IronLion

I have read some conflicting stuff about our old friend Mr. Winnie lately so I thought I would get a bunch more opposite views by starting a thread about it. We all know winnie removes some subq water and makes the joints ache but what about performance? Does anyone feel it helps develop speed by selectively targeting fast twitch fibers? I don't belive this is possible. And I don't think Ben Johnson was using winnie, he was using OT. But nonetheless the argument still exists, so tell me what you think; is winnie a good athletic performance enhancer or does it hinder performance?

Last edited:
I've never tried winny personally, but I have alot of friends that have tried it. And none of them ever say anything about their joints hurting. The only place I've heard that is around the boards. I'm starting to think that if you don't know that it's supposed to hurt your joints, you won't have a big problem with it.

That being said...I'm not sure how it affects performance in sport.

"Does anyone feel it helps develop speed by selectively targeting fast twitch fibers? I don't belive this is possible. "

A runners ability is determined genetically by the proportions of fast to slow twitch fibers. No drug aside from maybe future concoctions of personal recombinant DNA preparation(could be one day), can effect individual muscular composition. That being said, IMO gear at best could only produce a marginal improvement
in athletic ability. More so in endurance than speed. Not too many sprinters have tested positive while a lot of distance runners have. my .02c.

I beleive that just about every world class sprinter is on the sauce. I think it boils down to how the best doctor and can pass the test the easiest. I know this is probably crap but many so called experts have estamated that ben johnson was on about 1/3 of the juice as the others. He is no doubt an incredible athlete juice or no juice i have spoke to some people personally that have worked with him and frances back a few years ago. But genetics is still the biggest factor in those guys.

Ivan

Top Bottom