Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stallion Labs Product (Oil Carrier Info)

black sheep

Banned
I have noticed different thinkness' in many of their products so I inquired as to what each product was made with. Stallion reports that the following products are made with the following carriers (oils)

Test Cyp 250 is now made with Pure Ethyl Oleate to eliminate cold crashing
Test Prop 200 is 100% Ethyl Oleate
Primo 200 is 100% Ethyl Oleate
NPP 200 is 100% Ethyl Oleate
Equi-Bold 200 is now made with 100% Ethyl Oleate to eliminate cold crashing
Masteron 200 is 100% Ethyl Oleate
Super-Bold is 100% Ethyl Oleate

Test Prop 100 is 50% Ethyl Oleate and 50% Grapeseed
Primo 100 is 50% Ethyl Oleate and 50% Grapeseed
NPP 100 is 50% Ethyl Oleate and 50% Grapeseed

All other products are 100% grapeseed. This explains why some products are very thin and painless.

all that Ethyl oleate can be dangerous, just ask anyone who knows or experienced homebrewers. plunger gets swollen, rubber stoppers start to swell and if it sits for a bit it will start to eat away at the rubber and that will wind up injected into muscle

sorry its the truth i know it's not the post you would expect

most professional labs run a 70/30 oil to EO or 50/50 TOPS cause they know the consequence of alot of EO

georgie24 said:
all that Ethyl oleate can be dangerous, just ask anyone who knows or experienced homebrewers. plunger gets swollen, rubber stoppers start to swell and if it sits for a bit it will start to eat away at the rubber and that will wind up injected into muscle

sorry its the truth i know it's not the post you would expect

most professional labs run a 70/30 oil to EO or 50/50 TOPS cause they know the consequence of alot of EO

You are talking to an experienced Homebrewer. Show me the proof of your claims! I have used pure EO in high concentration Primo as well as others. I had the finished product sit for a decent amount of time and never experienced what you speak of. I have heard you say this a number of times, however I never see anything to back it up.

black sheep said:
You are talking to an experienced Homebrewer. Show me the proof of your claims! I have used pure EO in high concentration Primo as well as others. I had the finished product sit for a decent amount of time and never experienced what you speak of. I have heard you say this a number of times, however I never see anything to back it up.

uh...his aunt's cousin's sister's boyfriend's mother's baby daddy heard that it happens and relayed the info.

georgie24 said:
relax bro, it just health concerns im thinking about...dont take it personal

I am not taking anything personal. I have heard you make this claim before and I think you are causing unnecessary panic amoung those using EO. I have had numerous people PM me becuase you are causing a scare with the EO deal. There are a lot of labs and homebrewers using EO and I feel you are causing Unsubstantiated panic.

Top Bottom