Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking winstrol oral and test injection on a cycle

anthony9

Hey Bros, I'm thinking about stacking winstrol oral and test injection on a cycle... what would be your opinion on that, or can it even be done (oral and injection) also I know winny is bout 25-50 a day, what about test? And how often should I inject, should I also
Inject for the same length as I'm taking winny?... or would it be better to stack test with something else for 8 weeks then finish with another 8 weeks of winny? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you sir! Keep up the good posts

All this information can be found online bro. It depends on your goals. But if it's your first cycle i suggest you do test only. 500mg a week pinning E3D or Monday, Thursday.

Your best bet would be to learn about the effects, side effects, and dosages for test before asking any other questions.
Goodluck!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Injectable and oral winstrol are essentially the exact same thing. The absorption and liver toxicity is the same whether you take the product orally or inject it. I personally see no reason to do extra injections and inject the winstrol. I would use the oral version.

If only injectable winstrol is available to purchase, you can actually drink it. Measure out your dosage in the syringe, inject it into your mouth and then swallow.

Test + winstrol would be a very good and simple stack. Winstrol is a liver toxic oral steroid so I would use a good liver aid supplement based on NAC, TUDCA and milk thistle when using it. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 12[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 25-50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

my opinion on winstrol is nobody should touch the stuff UNLESS they are competing or need to look good for photo's

winstrol is a harsh steroid.. it will tear up your joints, destroy your hair, and cause other side effects including liver and heart strain. a normal joe lifter should use tbol or var instead.

Sounds like you do not really understand how these compounds work and what they do. I suggest you do a lot more research first and understand these things before hurting yourself.

Top Bottom