Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking tren with winstrol

BaslterHe

I’ve been on trenbolone and winstrol for 4 weeks
I started out with 300mgs a week of the tren and added the winstrol 50mgs a day after week 2
I’m experiencing a lot of head hair. My question is will the issue solve itself or should i stop the cycle? I don’t want to lose anymore hair

you should stop on the principle of how clueless you are.. how would you not know that winstrol is known for this??? its IMPOSSIBLE to not know that because if you google winstrol and just read for more than 5 minutes, you would see thats something of big concern with it... which means you literally have not read one thing about it.. that would indicate you likely have not with tren either which is an entirely different thing altogether.. just stop now man... seriously... do yourself a huge favor...

I’ve been on trenbolone and winstrol for 4 weeks
I started out with 300mgs a week of the tren and added the winstrol 50mgs a day after week 2
I’m experiencing a lot of head hair. My question is will the issue solve itself or should i stop the cycle? I don’t want to lose anymore hair

you mean you losing hair
yes if you stack trenbolone and winstrol you'll lose hair for sure

better stack test and anavar

Lol it’s going to happen stacking these 2 steroids. You didn’t do much research I see.

Top Bottom