Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking test with test?

Noavie

I know this might be a dumb question but I figured I would ask it anyway

one of my buddies is very experienced with steroids and he uses to start our own together with other testosterone.

Right now he said he is using 500mg of cypionate and 500mgs of propionate. He mixes them into the same syringe and pins them daily.

he is a pretty big guy so I don't like to down him but it seems kind of odd. Is there any type of benefit to doing this? I'm looking to run my 2nd cycle

As Dylan said, that is far too much testosterone. The most you need is 500 mg per week and you certainly do not need to stack multiple esters

I know this might be a dumb question but I figured I would ask it anyway

one of my buddies is very experienced with steroids and he uses to start our own together with other testosterone.

Right now he said he is using 500mg of cypionate and 500mgs of propionate. He mixes them into the same syringe and pins them daily.

he is a pretty big guy so I don't like to down him but it seems kind of odd. Is there any type of benefit to doing this? I'm looking to run my 2nd cycle

thats too much testosterone
500mgs of cypionate per week is enough here

Top Bottom