Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking test prop with test ethanate and eq

mrsmarie

what type of muscle gains will my husband be expecting? hes on a strict meal plan and trains hard. thanks for the help

also to give more info my husband is eating 4100 cals a day hes 24 years old hes in the gym 5 days a week hes 5 11 and 170 pounds. hes only taken anavar before so this is his first test cycle.

wait.. why are you posting for your husband? At 24 , like me I don't have my significant other posting on here on my behalf. If you are in fact really the "husband" just man up and ask noothing to be ashamed of ;) If its a legit question, you havent listed dosages , length of cycle, years training, etc

well it depends on the kind of diet it is and the dosages. since he trains hard then i don't think that would be an issue. is he on a bulking or cutting diet? post up the cycle in this format...

test p 50mg/ed 1-4
test e 500mg/week 1-12
eq 500mg/week 1-14

or whatever it is. it's just easier to read for everyone that way. ;)

i didnt think it was a problem getting my wife to type it in, its her account and i never talk in forums or anything so i just asked her to ask. And im definateley not ashamed. k so ive been training for about 2 years ive always been very skinny when i first started i was 130 pounds, trained for the first year with very little gains. i started talking to a trainer at the gym and he started me on a meal plan, we got up to about 5500 cals a day and i went up to 177 pounds, i wanted to do a competition as a fitness model in three months so we just started cuttting. I have a hard time putting on muscle so i wanted to do a cycle so i did anavar with slight gains but nothing crazy. so i wanted to do a test cycle and was told to do test prop with test ethanate and eq, im not sure yet how many mgs a day ill be doin we just talked about it today and i didnt know what to expect, im thinking that it would be a pretty average dose if not a little below average.

i didnt think it was a problem getting my wife to type it in, its her account and i never talk in forums or anything so i just asked her to ask. And im definateley not ashamed. k so ive been training for about 2 years ive always been very skinny when i first started i was 130 pounds, trained for the first year with very little gains. i started talking to a trainer at the gym and he started me on a meal plan, we got up to about 5500 cals a day and i went up to 177 pounds, i wanted to do a competition as a fitness model in three months so we just started cuttting. I have a hard time putting on muscle so i wanted to do a cycle so i did anavar with slight gains but nothing crazy. so i wanted to do a test cycle and was told to do test prop with test ethanate and eq, im not sure yet how many mgs a day ill be doin we just talked about it today and i didnt know what to expect, im thinking that it would be a pretty average dose if not a little below average.

I didnt mean to come off so negative towards you or your wife, just see it happen often someone will post info "friend of mine" wants to do gear and its just lame. Do you have pictures? What are your goals to cut more? bulk? how much gear do you have etc?

.. dont worry about it.. my wife was just like.. maybe you should just do this..

I want to Bulk but only lean muslce mass.. BEcause of the competition with my wife in October I am in the cutting phase because during that bulking phase (anavar and just diet) I gianed quite a lot of fat. I would say Im around 20% right now. So I need to make muscle gains with as little of fat as possible.. i dont know exactly how mmuch im getting yet. my goal would be to cut about 15 pounds of fat and gain 10 pounds of lean mass.. But I mean more is always better:supercool

Last edited:
I think it would be easier 2 run sost 250 or omnadren 250 because it has many forms of test in it IMO. He needs 2 be taking in at least 250 grams of protein a day.

Top Bottom