Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking test and hgh

blasspaz

I have done test before but this time I'm looking more an athletic cycle, this is what I have in mind
- 100mg a wk for 14 weeks
- HGH 2iu a day for 14 weeks

should I add something else? I will be competing in track and field I need a bit more of mass and faster recovery
thank you

100mg of test a week is barely TRT bro, it's often 125-150mg/week. You would shut yourself down and risk having lower test on cycle than off. You need minimum of 200mg/week to get decently above normal range, and 300-400mg/week is better for test since you are only using one steroid. Also you would need an AI like aromasin on that test dosage, maybe 10mg/eod and adjust from there. And shit, no PCT.. which you would still need even after 100mg/week for that length. Bro I am not trying to bek harsh but you obviously have done little research or relied on bro science. All this info easily found in the stickies at the top of the forum or via search engine on the board. Do a lot more research before you attempt to use gear.

I have done test before but this time I'm looking more an athletic cycle, this is what I have in mind
- 100mg a wk for 14 weeks
- HGH 2iu a day for 14 weeks

should I add something else? I will be competing in track and field I need a bit more of mass and faster recovery
thank you

That a really LOW level of test

im always a fan of being moderate in dosing but then there is a point where its just not making too much sense and 100 mg unless its just a trt dose just doesnt make much sense... i would at least be at 200-250 mg ...

Top Bottom