Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking test , anavar and tbol for cutting

Tygo.Fred

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi guys , I purchased this three compounds for a 12 week cycle and this is what I had in mind : 500 test e a week, anavar 80 mg a day week and tbol and tbol 80 mg per day the last 6 weeks, looking for some reviews on this stack most people agree tbol is not needed for cutting when your run test and anavar at the doses I mentioned before , so by coincidence a buddy of mine is looking for tbol to stack with test for bulking and could do some extra bucks selling it to him, so I would like to ask you guys if you would include tbol in this cycle or it's not needed? thank you.

Anavar and tbol are both liver toxic oral steroids. Your liver is a pretty hearty organ but I really don't think it's smart to use two liver toxic oral steroids in the same cycle.

If I was in your shoes personally, I would sell the tbol to your buddy and just do a 12 week testosterone cycle with a 6-8 week anavar kick start.

I would also add in cardarine to your cycle. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would run the test and use the anavar either the first 6 or last 6 weeks of the cycle. I don't think you need tbol and anavar.

Top Bottom