Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking Test with Anavar

silvaAZ

I have a simple stack I came up with with the help of an ex competitive weightlifter who is in really good shape. He offered his advice on the best stack cause I wanted to know how he got so strong. I am much smaller than him. Only 5’6” and 160 pounds. I only bench 225. he said to try Cypionate + Anavar oxandrolone and do Clomid and HCG for pct. Good cycle for me?

Test cypionate and anavar are a good stack for sure.
500mgs of test cyp
50mgs anavar
3 caps cardazol
50mgs ostarine mk

pct
nolvadex
aromasin
n2generate
ostazol preworkout

I have a simple stack I came up with with the help of an ex competitive weightlifter who is in really good shape. He offered his advice on the best stack cause I wanted to know how he got so strong. I am much smaller than him. Only 5’6” and 160 pounds. I only bench 225. he said to try Cypionate + Anavar oxandrolone and do Clomid and HCG for pct. Good cycle for me?

bro you will get results on that stack at your size. need to pump some iron to get bigger though

A 225 pound bench is impressive for a bodyweight of 160. A lot guys can't bench their own bodyweight, let alone 1.5x that.

Run Test for 12 weeks, and add in Var the last 6-8 weeks. 300-500mg of Test weekly, and 50mg Var daily.

Top Bottom