Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking sustanon @ winstrol

prez

I am a college football player and have been getting some looks from some pro teams, unless i make a cfl team after may 26, i have some sus 250 and winstrol to take over the next two months. Is this a good stack for an athlete. And i also have some nolvadex not sure if i take it during or when i start to notice problems, i will be on a strict diet all summer mostly chicken and steak. I'm a first time user and am lookin for help, probably wouldnt do it but cant pass up an oppurtunity to play pro ball. going to combines after next fall

250-500mg/weel of Sustanon for 8-10weeks with 25-35mg/day of Winstrol for 4-6weeks
Don't use Nolvadex unless you're feeling with Gyno, use Clomid 2-3weeks after last injection of Sustanon

Good luck

Weam..

Weam, is it possible to do this stack (sust-500/eq-400/winni at week4 50eod) that you mentioned and also add eq at 400mgs for 8-9 weeks and stay pretty lean throughout? I want to be at about 9% bf when I start and eat clean as hell with carsio 3x a week. I am 6' 225 at about 13% bf, but want to be about the same weight at about 7-8%. Is it possible with this stack? Thanks bro...

This is the SAME stack I am planning for my first cycle:
500mg/wk Sus
50mg eod Whinny

I am hoping to put on some good size and remain HARD. I never could get a straight answer, though. Can I expect to make the same weight gain as if I were to go Sus alone? Am I going to harden that up and make a more quality build? I am hoping for about 15lbs. and solid. I am really not trying to bulk or cut but somewhat of both.

you guys make your own threads if you dont want to help him on his:

prez thats a great stack for football, if you want to stay even leaner and harder w/ less water retention then take the nolva thru-out the cycle.......

if your a power position: line. lb, te, fb, rb
750mg susto 8 wks
50mg winny eod 6wks

if your quick skilled position:(need more speed) db, wr, flanker, safety
500mg susto 8wks
50mg winny ed for at least 4 wks

hope this helps, pressed for time--drop a lien if you have any Q's....

Top Bottom