Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking Stanozolol (Winstrol) and Primobolan Depot

fox_racer2005

I'm 19 years old and have been lifting for 4 years. Right now I'm 5'11 170 lbs (small compared to alot of your guys). I'm not looking to become huge. I'm just looking to get ripped with just a little more bulk. If I stack Winstrol and Primobolan Depot will I notice an increase in mass?

I looked at a lot of other popular steroids such as Deca, Dianabol, Test, ect. But I dont want to have so much water rentention. I'm looking for defined hard muscle with a decent increase in mass.

Give me some advice.

If you use at least 600 mgs/wk of Primo and 50 mgs/day of Winstrol then you'll accomplish what you're looking for. I would still add in test at 400 mgs/wk with an AI. I was running 750 mgs/wk of test for my photo shoot and I wasn't holding any water.

fox_racer2005 said:
I'm 19 years old and have been lifting for 4 years. Right now I'm 5'11 170 lbs (small compared to alot of your guys). I'm not looking to become huge. I'm just looking to get ripped with just a little more bulk. If I stack Winstrol and Primobolan Depot will I notice an increase in mass?

I looked at a lot of other popular steroids such as Deca, Dianabol, Test, ect. But I dont want to have so much water rentention. I'm looking for defined hard muscle with a decent increase in mass.

Give me some advice.
No steroid is going to get you "ripped" on the other hand what does your diet and training look like? I say wait at least another 2 yrs, so much muscle can be gained naturally 2 your age.

Makavelli said:
If you use at least 600 mgs/wk of Primo and 50 mgs/day of Winstrol then you'll accomplish what you're looking for. I would still add in test at 400 mgs/wk with an AI. I was running 750 mgs/wk of test for my photo shoot and I wasn't holding any water.

This will also be my first cycle, how long should my cycle be and what should my PCT be? Finally, how much can I expect to keep?

amstel100 said:
No steroid is going to get you "ripped" on the other hand what does your diet and training look like? I say wait at least another 2 yrs, so much muscle can be gained naturally 2 your age.

My diet is high pro, high carb, low fat. I spend my days of the weeking working combinations of chest/tri, legs/stomach, back/bi, then a full day on shoulders. I do lower reps (4-8) and work hard. I've been fighting for my "look" for the past two years. I got close, but cant get over the hill.

Outtlaw said:
You're only 19. I'd wait a couple yrs if I were you.

+1 wait till mid 20s or at the earliest 21, your test is through the roof with a good diet as you stated you have you should beable to grow.

With time you will have a base to build apon unless you have shit for genetics

Top Bottom