Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking ostarine and lgd

victorAR

I just purchased lgd-4033 and ostarine mk-2866. I got two bottles each of them from the Forum sponsor. I just wanted your opinions on the best way to dose them and the timing of when to take. my stats are 33 years old, 160 lb, and 20% body fat. Also do I need to run a testosterone base with it or no some guy say you always need a test base

Ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day
anabolicum lgd4033 10mgs/day
add cardazol 3 caps preworkout if you want good pumps and energy

Mix with a high protein diet for best results

I just purchased lgd-4033 and ostarine mk-2866. I got two bottles each of them from the Forum sponsor. I just wanted your opinions on the best way to dose them and the timing of when to take. my stats are 33 years old, 160 lb, and 20% body fat. Also do I need to run a testosterone base with it or no some guy say you always need a test base

Dosing has been covered a million times. Read the articles.

you dont need test with them, no however you do need one more bottle of each because this needs to be a 12 week cycle.... here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

These guys have you covered ..But I just want to say this is a great cycle and layout.. especially if adding in the GW the add Ed benefits and synergy of these 3 is phenomenal.. good luck and keep us posted on results...

Top Bottom