Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking orals increases toxicity:Myth or fact ?

gtrack

Does stacking orals increase total toxicity when comparing to a single oral of the same dosage ?
Example: Is 25mg dbol+50mg drol per day more toxic than 75mg of drol only per day ?

Most when asked say stacking orals is really bad for the liver but what if the total dosage is kept low ? Is there any documentation and research that shows increased toxicity actually happens ?

gtrack said:
Does stacking orals increase total toxicity when comparing to a single oral of the same dosage ?
Example: Is 25mg dbol+50mg drol per day more toxic than 75mg of drol only per day ?

Most when asked say stacking orals is really bad for the liver but what if the total dosage is kept low ? Is there any documentation and research that shows increased toxicity actually happens ?

Any time you ingest a substance into your body that has to be processed through th liver there is an increase in strain on it. the more substances it has to process the greater the strain. Obviously lower levels are going to cause less strss on the liver than higher ones. But multiple substances will have a compounded impact.

gtrack said:

i've heard it's a bad idea to stack orals, but from what i've read and researched, what you are saying is correct. it's the carbon bond in the compound that is liver toxic, so the total mg of compound should be the same effect on liver. therefore 25mg dbol + 25mg turanibol should be
equivalent to 50mg total of dbol.
i have heard though that drol is one the harshest on the liver, it may be more toxic but that is just what i've heard.

LVTitan said:
??? wtf does that mean ?? i dont understand this sentence can you clarify bro?

Sure no prob bro. Ya drol is pretty harsh on the liver... So turanibol is as toxic mg for mg as dbol?

I believe it's the total mgs. For example Anadrol is generally considered the harshest AAS on the liver. However most users of Anadrol will use b/w 75-150 mgs/day. Whereas the typical D-Bol user will only use around 50 mgs/day. Therefore it's less stressful to the liver.

Top Bottom