Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking nerobol

Werfredy

I don't know if I'm mistaking If I am please correct me, I got gear called nerobol and it was sent to me as dbol, I have no idea if they contain the same active ingredient My question is I'm looking to stack it with test and I would like to know if I will get the same great results as when I used to stack the actual dbol with test,thank for replies.

Nerobol is just a brand name of dbol. It's the same thing as dbol.

Stacking any oral steroid with testosterone will make it much more effective. I would run a test/dbol cycle like this - [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 10[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- an AI is very important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention

Weeks 1 - 4
nerobol 30mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day <- dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid so a good liver aid supplement is very important. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

Assuming it is legit dbol then run 30-40mg per day for 4 weeks. You definitely want to be running aromasin at 10mg EOD and N2Guard at 7 caps per day.

Ancillaries and support supplements are very important when it comes to things that aromatize heavily like test and dbol and liver toxic roids like dbol.

Top Bottom