Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking Clen with DNP

wildcat

I just started a DNP cycle... slow and low... 200mg for however long i can take it. But I also have some clen just sitting around, would it be a good idea to throw it in or would that just be too much. I really want to melt the fat away... what do you all think?

wc.

Be patient...DNP doesn't need any help to do its job. Do the clen later.

I know DNP works great, I know clen works great, have used both

I can not imagine using both at the same time, and at 200mg per day, I have read over extended periods guys lose a lot of weight.

There was a post about 3 weeks ago someone was on 200mg per day for 45-50 days,

My cycle was just fine 11 days, most at 500-600mg per day, the only serious side was fatigue, simply could not do anything especially go to the gym.

Using clen and DNP just seems to be pushing your system to a limit a little to far for my taste. One or the other.

Fuck that shit.. clen is a drop in the bucket in the company of dnp.

I did use ephedrine+caffeine though, to help with the carb cravings and the lethargy.

I wouldn't use them at the same time. DNP does fine all by itself. ALso DNP makes you breath hard at higher doses (400mg+) and the Clen I think would make you breathe really hard, plus the mixing of chemicals, just doesn't sound good to me.

I just came off 600-800mg cycle because of the DNP Flu. How is 200mg's? Do you guys sweat with 200mg's or have trouble sleeping? I am interested in doing a slow and low cycle, but I can't deal with the sides like I was having at 600-800mg.

Top Bottom