Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking anavar and EQ in the same cycle

stuarthead

What's up guys I have some doubts on how this cycle should be run, I will start it in a few weeks. It's an 8 week cycle, anavar will be taken 50 mg a day but my question is what's the recommended safe and effectives dose of EQ and which injections frequency is ok for optimal results, to finish I would like your advice on the best EQ brand in the market I know there are lots of scammers out there waiting to rip you off,thank you.

I don't like the idea of stacking 2 anabolic compounds together. you really should use an androgen in there. a little test will go a long way at making that cycle better, or if your goals are strength add in some tren

but for me i like to run my EQ with some test to give it a kick when I am after wellness

to answer your question on brands, we don't discuss that on EF. BUT if you head over to our sister site you can talk brands all you want. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

EQ has an extremely long half life. 15 days. 8 week cycles of EQ don't make much sense. The steroid won't even reach peak blood hormone levels until you are into week 7 of your cycle.

You should also always include a testosterone base with your cycle.

What I would do instead is a mild 16 week test/eq cycle with an 8 week anavar kick start.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 16[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 8
anavar 50mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

Your cycle makes no sense at all. EQ should be run 16-20 weeks due to the short half life.

No test in your cycle?

What are your goals?

Your cycle looks like an overall mess. Firstly I would have a test base. Thats a must.

Afterwards - EQ should be run for over 12 weeks. Preferably 14 or 16. If you want to run an 8 week cycle, it will not work.

I would suggest going back to reading up and only when you gather enough information on gear, consider running something.

Top Bottom