Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking advice with Tren

pump pump it up

Hi Guys

i am just looking for advice what to stack with my TREN Enanthate

Specs 112kg bodyfat 13% been taking juice for awhile so no noobe

i will do Anavar for 4 weeks in my 3rd week of Anavar i will add the test. Taking 75mg Anavar for first 2 weeks then 100mg the last 2 weeks.

Now i want to stack my Tren Enanthate with either Test Enanthate or Sus 250. Which 1 of the 2 compounds would you guys advise i go on with the Tren Enanthate? I am using it with my Humatropin HGH which i am going on my second month with only and i am starting to feel the HGH sort of which is wicked.

Will stack the Tren and the other compound to be decided still as follows:

Tren Enanthate 2ml a week in 2 different shots for first 3 weeks
(Undecided Compound) 2ml a week in 2 different shots for first 3 weeks

Tren Enathate from week 4 to 9 increase it to 3ml a week in 3 different shots
(Undecided Compound)from week 4 to 9 increase it to 3ml a week in 3 different shots

Tren Enanthate From week 10 to 12 tapper it down again to 2ml a week in 2 different shots and week 13 and 14 1ml a week with PCT starting
(Undecided Compound)From week 10 to 12 tapper it down again to 2ml a week in 2 different shots and week 13 and 14 1ml a week with PCT starting

I will be doing this in conjuction with 6iu's Daily of HGH

Any advice of which of the Sus 250 or Test Enanthate will stack nicely with Tren Enanthate will be much appreciated thanks guys

I would stack it with Test e. Why do you want to tapper down at the end? You should also stop Tren two weeks before the test. Tren also have a negative effect on T3 levels and could raise prolactin levels so adding smal dose of T3 (25mcg) could be good for the overal result.

It won't make much difference wether you use sustanon or Test E, but I would go with Test E just to keep the esters the same. I don't recommend tapering down at the end. It will just be a waste of juice IMO. Long esters will self taper themselves over a few weeks anyways after stopping dosing.

I didn't see ancillaries listed, but make sure you have an AI while on cycle (Liquidex AI or aromasin are great options), and make sure you have Caber while running Tren to control prolactin.

Do not start PCT until 2 weeks after last injection. Here is what I would run for PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

I would do the Test E and just pin the test and tren together. Def will need caber or prami, and I agree the taper idea is just a waste there is no need for that. I'd go somewhere along 400-500mg tren a week and around 250mg Test a week. If you are not experienced with tren and how it effects you then go on the lower dosage side. I remember reading an article on tren saying more is not necessarily better. Your doing all this while 6 IUs daily of HGH ?

Hi Guys thank
s for the replies. The Reason behind tapering down is that in the past i seem to keep more of my size and not drop to quickly if i come off my course. PCT will be used 3 i stopped as Sus and Enanthate life cycle is long. For PCT i will Use Novaldex aswell as Clomid.

@Thekid7 yes bud i am using it with 6iu's of Humatropin HGH gona jab them together aswell

Thanks guys appreciate the advise

i would avoid nolva when using a nandrolone... definitely not the best option... i HIGHLY recommend using GW-501516 (CARDARINE) with tren... please read my article on exactly why... This will be the ultimate to run in conjunction with tren... you really want to maximize your cycle and be contest ready, then this is the best option... run it 14 weeks at 20 mg day... get it at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... here is the link to my article...

Combating the Cardiovascular Side Effects of Trenbolone with GW-501516 - Evolutionary.org

Top Bottom