Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking 3 sarms, first time with 2 of them

dylan24

This will be my first time using two of these. I'm going to be running rad 140, yk11, and sr9009. This isn't a stack I've seen anyone else run before so I'm not sure what can I expect from it. Looking to recomp and gain some serious muscle mass. what can I expect from it and what kind of support supplements do I need to run.
I'm 24
5’11’’
145 pounds
Lean

25mgs/ed rad140
50mgs ostarine mk/ ED instead of yk11
20mgs/ed sr9009
good stack and you'll get good muscle gains clean no need for yk11 with it

support supplements use n2guard for organ liver support
cardazol for preworkout 3 caps pumps and energy

you need to start eating bro, thats extremely light for your height...

endurance, fat loss, strength, lean muscle etc... this is a great stack...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Dylan gave you the perfect layout to follow and make sure that you get your sarms at sarms4sale

This will be my first time using two of these. I'm going to be running rad 140, yk11, and sr9009. This isn't a stack I've seen anyone else run before so I'm not sure what can I expect from it. Looking to recomp and gain some serious muscle mass. what can I expect from it and what kind of support supplements do I need to run.
I'm 24
5’11’’
145 pounds
Lean

A second head??

Or more or less the same results based on training and diet. It's not gonna be somehow more shocking than any other cycle.

You, however, need to forget this. Fix your diet!! 145 at 5'11 - c'mon

sr9009 …gives you stamina, you begin to gain the ability to withstand intense workouts...also keep a check on your diet

Drop yk11 from your list, make sure you do mini PCT with n2guard, CARDAZOL-Natural booster of cardio,stamina,energy and OSTAZOL- Natural booster of test and strength/bulk up

Top Bottom