Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking 2 Methyl compunds together?

Izzman

I am currently cutting with tren and winny and was planning to throw some M1T at 15mg ED in the mix for the duration of the cycle, (about 6.5 weeks left). Since the winny and M1T are both methylated, can I run them together provided I get some liver protectants (RALA, Milk Thistle) or would that still be too risky for my liver? Or should I just run the winny for 2 more weeks than switch with the M1T? Peace out.

Bump, someone has to know something about this or had experience with running two methylated orals!

Some of us may have done it and are alive, but that doesn't mean it's OK. I added 1MT to dbol, then replaced it with 1MD. Yeah I was on a crazy stack.
Honestly I prefer 4 diol and 1MD to anything right now.

Whats 1MD? Secondly, in terms of overall safety, is it feasible or really not worth the risk?

1MD is the infamous methyldienolone (spelling?) that has been the a hot topic lately. The risk is up to you. Do you feel lucky?

whatsup with this m1t stuff? i see if floating around quite a bit. its legal isn't it??

anyways i'd say as long as you go hard on the liver protectants you should be fine.

Top Bottom