Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking On 1st Cycle. Help!

You guys have to be realistic . There are some guys that just cant gain weight even if they eat 4000-5000 calories me taking in 5000 is also me using the bathroom 10x daily . Some guys its easier to gain than others. I understand im light and young but at the end of the day u have to start somewhere like most of us do. Im not trying to be a bodybuilder i just want a least 10lbs extra to make up for me busting my ass at the gym . Trust me i dont like stereoids and would rather go with the alternative but the alternative is for the average gainer. I struggle . Anyways you guys are probably going to say im hardheaded ive read a million and 1 messages on here so its kk i expect it lol. But if you could truly help and were once on my position id appreciate it

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

You guys have to be realistic . There are some guys that just cant gain weight even if they eat 4000-5000 calories me taking in 5000 is also me using the bathroom 10x daily . Some guys its easier to gain than others. I understand im light and young but at the end of the day u have to start somewhere like most of us do. Im not trying to be a bodybuilder i just want a least 10lbs extra to make up for me busting my ass at the gym . Trust me i dont like stereoids and would rather go with the alternative but the alternative is for the average gainer. I struggle . Anyways you guys are probably going to say im hardheaded ive read a million and 1 messages on here so its kk i expect it lol. But if you could truly help and were once on my position id appreciate it

You're eating too little and training too much, how much more realistic do you want?

~EZ

4 meals a day is too little? Not including weight gaining shakes paked with 800 calories and snacks ? U guys eat all day? Im confused

A lot do better off with whole foods least bump it to 5 solid meals and lift 4 days a week all compounds with high intensity.
I would run test with the dbol if are gonna do it, have an ai on hand and planned out pct.

Ok thats understandable, do you reccomend any AI in particular for my cycle? I dont know much about AI just that its for my estrogen production since dbols have estrogen

Yeah it'll aromatize and could give side affects.
I dont have a real preference have used arimidex before some are more potent so just gotta research what dosage should start with. wouldn't use it unless needed to from sides. also look into a good complete post cycle therapy so keep gains. I would still try to gain at least a little more before start a cycle. Just keep doses low and shorter time to be on safe side.

A lot do better off with whole foods least bump it to 5 solid meals and lift 4 days a week all compounds with high intensity.
I would run test with the dbol if are gonna do it, have an ai on hand and planned out pct.

Yes on the solid food, NOOOOOOOOO on a cycle

No test, no d-bol,

Superman, yes you are confused (which is OK)

PLEASE post your diet

~EZ

Top Bottom